Important Daily Mail article

mmmmm made an old git very happy :worship: wonderful way to start the week! :D

Wish I had a body like that!
I´d play with myself all day....

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That is disgusting and degrading! Wimmin have worked and struggled for years to have themselves be taken seriously. To be seen as more than breeding machines. To be accepted as more than just figures for male masturbatory fantasies.
They have sacrificed time, family and health. Have worked tirelessly to promote wimmin as serious and important figures. As people who can compete in every aspect of the male workplace, to break through the glass ceiling. And for what? So the we sad and pathetic men can ogle at some girl whose only advantages are a shapely figure,good breasts and a pleasing appearance. A girl who betrays all the sisterhood by shamelessly disrobing purely for male tittilation and to increase viewing figures on a largely forgettable and totally repugnant television program!

Good for her. Nice hips.

What a way to brighten a dreary morning!

Ritch.

The morning is worth living for. Great baps!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Damn, god-diggety-damn, hot-diggety-doo, wip, flip-fleeble, phhwwooooaaaarrrrrrr!!!

Just a thought.

Edited for sticky-fingered typing.

Seems that waterfall was a bit on the chilly side.

And may I just add WAY-HEY! <dribble>?

old_fat_and_hairy said:
That is disgusting and degrading! Wimmin have worked and struggled for years to have themselves be taken seriously. To be seen as more than breeding machines. To be accepted as more than just figures for male masturbatory fantasies.
They have sacrificed time, family and health. Have worked tirelessly to promote wimmin as serious and important figures. As people who can compete in every aspect of the male workplace, to break through the glass ceiling. And for what? So the we sad and pathetic men can ogle at some girl whose only advantages are a shapely figure,good breasts and a pleasing appearance. A girl who betrays all the sisterhood by shamelessly disrobing purely for male tittilation and to increase viewing figures on a largely forgettable and totally repugnant television program!

Good for her. Nice hips.

YO! you got it in one. :D :D :D :D

Seems like an ideal woman, lovely face and body and can't commit to a relationship. Perfect.

quote: "The former Hollyoaks actress opened up to three of her fellow contestants "

always knew she loved it up her

no wonder she cant find anyone when shes getting the beef bus parked in her tuna town all the time

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I would sh4g it until the neighbours complained about the smell
Unaffectionate who cares thats not what she'll be coming round for I couldn't give a toss what she puts in her text messages
It's where I put things that will be on the agenda :wink: