Impending New Labour Disastor - time for Op Grassy Knoll???

#1
Does anyone else get the impression that Her Imperial Majesty, Lord Mandelbum, is getting just a tad annoyed with Moron Brown and may be considering their trump card????

Think the logic through:

[hr] after another miserable performance by the miserable Fifer and as he leaves the studio, vowing to fight on
[hr] a shot rings out, wounding our PM!!
[hr] He is rushed to hosptial with the fair Sarah by his side.
[hr] the spinners are put into overdrive, hints of a Tory/LibDem/BNP/UKIP [take your pick] plot to destablise the country
[hr] Mandelson bravely taking to the airways, saying "Don't worry - I'm in charge"
[hr] Polls show Labour vote soar to new levels
[hr] candlelight vigils, more words of comfort, by the Patriarch Lord of Rio
[hr] Broon dies, Labour reach new heights, election happens
[hr] Labour wins and the first Lord to become PM since Sir Alec Douglas Home takes command.

orrr, am I just being paranoid 8O
 
#2
Or there is some catastrophic event (terror attack on Whitehall) close to the election, throwing the country (apparently) into chaos. Top ministers are sadly all incapacitated or dead in the dreadful accident. Leaders of the the opposition parties are placed into "protective custody".

Then in the evening, on television & all radio stations Lord Mandleson announces the grave event that has happened means the elections will have to be postponed indefinately, in the interests of National Security, and that he will be heading up a cross bench cabinet to run the country.

Except there is no cabinet.
 
#4
Brown get's a 'stroke' and is incapacitated, a la Ariel Sharon, and Peter Mandleson takes the helm, as suddenly the Deputy PM Harriet Harman has an unavoidable accident by falling fatally on her own nail scissors, in her back (Twice).

He instantly rides the wave of sympathy for the late Deputy PM and soon-to-be late PM, and walks into Nº 10. He immediatley orders the UKBA to allow unchallenged all young Brazillian males (and as yet unspecified South Asian and American countries) into the country to work, as he say's, to make up for the unfortunate ND (x8) that was bestowed upon the young but tight-buttocked Jean Charles de Menezes.

He rushes through new legislation to make blood donation compulsory and has regular amounts delivered to Downing Street for reasons as yet unknown. He legalises necrophillia and announces that the new full title of the Primeminister will be:

Lord Count Peter Dracule Mandleson-De Silva of Transylvania, (First Lord of the Treasury and Bloodbank) Keeper of the Queens Handbags and wearer of the Leather Chaps (1st Class).

David Cameron is suddenly forced to quit as it is discovered that he is in fact the illegitimate half-brother of Nick Griffin, although the only records that can prove (or disprove) this just happen to been 'found' by and in the posession of Alan Duncan, who defected from the Tories and is now established at Peter's right-hand man, (and occasional oral-man depending on Peter's mood). The remainder of the Conservative party is made illegal and all self-confessed 'Tory's' are burnt at the stake publically in Hyde Park.

He gives up Chequers as his official country residence and instead uses The Admiral Duncan pub in Old Compton Street as his alternative abode when he's relaxing and needs to get amongst his public (toilets).
 
#6
Plastic Yank said:
Does anyone else get the impression that Her Imperial Majesty, Lord Mandelbum, is getting just a tad annoyed with Moron Brown and may be considering their trump card????

Think the logic through:

[hr] after another miserable performance by the miserable Fifer and as he leaves the studio, vowing to fight on
[hr] a shot rings out, wounding our PM!!
[hr] He is rushed to hosptial with the fair Sarah by his side.
[hr] the spinners are put into overdrive, hints of a Tory/LibDem/BNP/UKIP [take your pick] plot to destablise the country
[hr] Mandelson bravely taking to the airways, saying "Don't worry - I'm in charge"
[hr] Polls show Labour vote soar to new levels
[hr] candlelight vigils, more words of comfort, by the Patriarch Lord of Rio
[hr] Broon dies, Labour reach new heights, election happens
[hr] Labour wins and the first Lord to become PM since Sir Alec Douglas Home takes command.

orrr, am I just being paranoid 8O
You do realise that you have just signed your very own "walk in the woods" warrant with that post?
 
#7
am I dreaming or have Carlsberg started doing election build ups?

....hang 'em all :x
 
#10
Plastic Yank said:
Steven said:
You do realise that you have just signed your very own "walk in the woods" warrant with that post?
They'll never fin...........
Say HI to Gillian and Sue..
 

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
#11
blonde_guy said:
Leaders of the the opposition parties are placed into "protective custody".
.
In Ghana in the 80's an announcement was made during the 2nd (?) Rawlings coup for named individuals to report to police stations for "their own protection." A number of them were placed for their own protection in small wooden boxes buried in the ground, after being tied to stakes on the beach and shot
 
#12
Yeo_Man said:
Sadly there in little or no point in handing him the Webley as he has no concept of honour :twisted:
They banned revolvers so that there would not be any conveniently to hand. Perhaps one of Cyclop's protection officers might "accidentally" leave his weapon on the corner of the great leader's desk whilst he popped out for a moment?
 
#14
Steven said:
Plastic Yank said:
Steven said:
You do realise that you have just signed your very own "walk in the woods" warrant with that post?
They'll never fin...........
Say HI to Gillian and Sue..
And David Kelly.
 
#16
Or .....

Broon catches a glimpse of Harriet Harman without her makeup on.

He is instantly turned to stone, thus providing his own memorial statue for Parliament Square.

Fearing a new, super weapon in the hands of the Taliban, the Civil Contingencies Act is invoked by Chris Mole, junior Minister in charge of roundabouts at the Department of Transport.

Mandy siezes his chance and issues decrees abolishing both parliament and the monarchy.

Mandy and the Boy Rhumba quickly move into Buckingham Palace. Mandy decrees that he will be known simply as 'The Queen'. The palace is renamed 'Duncottaging'.

It's downhill from there.
 
#17
Brown does'nt have the bottle or the brains to pull off a Reichstag Scenario. Mandelson, of course, is a very different matter.

I would not be at all surprised if there was an "Al Queda Spectacular" within the next few days. Probably a CBRN attack of some kind.

A Norsefire Special is the only chance New Labour has to keep it's hold on power. And the Prince(ss)of Darkness is cunning and ruthless enough to try it...
 
#18
GoodIdeaAtTheTime said:
Yeo_Man said:
Sadly there in little or no point in handing him the Webley as he has no concept of honour :twisted:
They banned revolvers so that there would not be any conveniently to hand. Perhaps one of Cyclop's protection officers might "accidentally" leave his weapon on the corner of the great leader's desk whilst he popped out for a moment?
Mmmmm...regretfully no longer with the force I presume..??

"One of Tony Blair’s former protection officers has been suspended from her job after she accidentally left a loaded Glock 17 semi-automatic pistol in the toilet of a Starbucks coffee shop in Central London.

The authorised firearms officer, believed to be a member of the SO1 special protection unit, visited the toilet in a branch of Starbucks on Edgware Road last Friday. She re-emerged and continued her shift unaware that she had left the deadly weapon in the bathroom"
 
#19
Ancient_Mariner said:
Or .....

Broon catches a glimpse of Harriet Harman without her makeup on.

He is instantly turned to stone, thus providing his own memorial statue for Parliament Square.

Fearing a new, super weapon in the hands of the Taliban, the Civil Contingencies Act is invoked by Chris Mole, junior Minister in charge of roundabouts at the Department of Transport.

Mandy siezes his chance and issues decrees abolishing both parliament and the monarchy.

Mandy and the Boy Rhumba quickly move into Buckingham Palace. Mandy decrees that he will be known simply as 'The Queen'. The palace is renamed 'Duncottaging'.

It's downhill from there.
A fatal flaw in your plan AM

The monocular moron couldn't 'glimpse' Harridanperson (lucky b*gg*r)
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top