IMO seems dead. Anyone know why?

The Irish version of ARRSE, Irish Military Online is coming up as:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Any other IMO'ers out there able to cast any light on it?

The Irish version of ARRSE, Irish Military Online is coming up as:

Any other IMO'ers out there able to cast any light on it?

It was down for a while last month and Admin. mentioned that he was funding it himself-apparently it needs about 1000 Euro and the voluntary subscriptions came to less than 400 Euro.

A pity if it disappears- perhaps just another casualty-collateral damage or friendly fire?-of the Irish economic situation.

Hmm, anyone got any contact details for him? We might be interested in 'resurrecting' it.....

ugly

LE
BadCO out of interest how is ARSSE funded? Is it just donations?
No they also follow troops back from the pub and mug them leaving their clothes strewn across the block, a half eaten kebab on the pillow and just some loose change, its the Arrsse version of the milk tray man!

Hmm, anyone got any contact details for him? We might be interested in 'resurrecting' it.....
Unfortunately not.

Just seen on Boards.ie that everyone else is getting the same message. It's not just me then!

BadCO out of interest how is ARSSE funded? Is it just donations?
A mixture of things but mainly donations, advertising & affiliate schemes ....... and we mug guys coming out of the pub!

I've just sent the guy who runs IrishMilitaryOnline.com an email so will see if he gets back to us. Definitely think we can work something out with them though .....

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If you get an answer from G Adams or M McGuinness be very, very careful. It is well known that G Adams is looking to re-locate from NI.

They are also thought to be closely connected with British Secret Service.

Your more than welcome Frank and leinsterman.

Now break out the potatoe wine. :)

A mixture of things but mainly donations, advertising & affiliate schemes ....... and we mug guys coming out of the pub!

I've just sent the guy who runs IrishMilitaryOnline.com an email so will see if he gets back to us. Definitely think we can work something out with them though .....
It would be good if you can, it's a good mix, and a sensible level of posts. (I believe it has contributed more than one new recruit to the British Army as well!)

Well welcome to you all! I've still not had a response to my email to the site admin so if anyone knows him pse ask him to drop us a line....

That is suitably cryptic! Is he dead, ill, or living as a woman on a South Sea Island?

I was trying to imply a rather "hands off" style of administration, but living as a woman on a south sea island could well be a possibility!

That's the Brit Army unofficial website - far friendlier, easier, and lots more fun.
I dread to think what IMO must have been like then, do you think they had their own MDN and Bugsy? :wink:

ugly

LE
I dread to think what IMO must have been like then, do you think they had their own MDN and Bugsy? :wink:
I see flashes of father Jack!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Sports, Adventure Training and Events 1
S AGC, RAPTC and SASC 32
MightyGem Aviation 18