Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Jamie_Donnelly, Jan 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on the 7th of the 7th we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Brits.

However, the disgust about the attacks had barely settled when the
    "politically correct! "Crowd began complaining about the possibility
    that our patriotism was offending others.

I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Britain, Our population is almost entirely made up of descendants of immigrants. (The Danes, Romans ect.)

However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand. This idea of the Brits being a multicultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As Britain's we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle. This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles, trials, and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak ENGLISH, not Indian, Urdu, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language.

Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the
    language! "Land of Hope & Glory" is our motto. This is not some
    Christian, right wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

If the 'Union Jack' flag offends you, or you don't like our QUEEN, then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. This is OUR COUNTRY, our land, and our lifestyle. Our Laws give every citizen the right to express his opinion and we will allow you every opportunity to do so! But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about our flag, our lifestyle our government, or our way of life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great BRITISH freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.

It is Time for Gt. Britain to Speak up.
    If you agree-pass this along;
    If you don't agree-delete it!

Jamie Donnelly
  2. Do you mean "Britons"?
  3. Trust me mate if i could delete it i would. Twat

4. [​IMG]
  5. I agree
  6. " "Land of Hope & Glory" is our motto. This is not some
    Christian, right wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented
    . "

who is this "we"???????? and since when did Great Britain have a "motto"
  7. Use an educated guess?
  8. Combat 18?
  9. well with the way things are going I can see BNP getting a lot of votes due to the liberals and fundamenatlist etc not fitting in.

there is a case in todays Daily Mail about a fundamentalist Father taking his Daughters school to court to force them to allow her daughter to wear a face veil and he is getting Legal aid to fight it , teh Local authority is not supporting it as it will cost up ward of £500,000, diverting much needed funding from social care etc ,I do feel annoyed about this case it is not right, why should he get and the Daughter get special treatment in this country, like many will probably thinking now, why don't he go back to Talibanistan, how is it Muslims that seems to be stirring it up ?, I don't hear such rubbish from the Chinese and Sikhs, they seemed to just get on with it and don't draw attention to themselves and not rocking the boat

the BNP needs more cases like this to drum up more votes,
  10. JD IS Jade Goody
  11. Your education obviously lacking.
  12. no one can ever force you to like someone though can they, ie you can pretend to get on with a particular person but deep inside still despise them
  13. Probably the same thing about me hating anyone who suddenly makes out a certain poster is a racist just because he or she is patriotic.
    Name no names, Poppy. Pratt
  14. Yeah! You stick it to them! Keep hating all them darkies!
  15. lol Well ok you could call that racist