Immigrants better looked after than the elderly..

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Nov 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

This was sent to a friend who sent it to me...If true,just imagine how many millions this is costing,most people I know would struggle to put even a quarter of that on their card meters & I'm sure the are pensioners who are struggling on their pensions that get no help from the Government.

Attached Files:

2. You didn't seriously think they paid this themselves, did you?
    The house, car and shopping doesn't pay itself either.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Why the surprise,the elderly are always last on any 'shopping 'list',and the 'State Pittance',is the laughing stock,of the civilised world!
  4. Where did it originate from? It smells like a hoax.
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

The address ect check out as genuine,someone's looking into it's authenticity.
  6. Apparently a man called Gary Tumulty from Salford uncovered this letter: At least
  7. While the address might check out, The Asylum Seeker Team doesn't sound right tbh.

Salford Council have a 'Social Housing Asylum Team' at that address.
  8. this doesn`t surprise me one bit! the government seem too willing to please the immigrants at the expense of the British public especially the elderly, now that just makes me feel f*cking sick to the stomach.
  9. Well, to be honest its a well known secret that Immigrants are looked after better then the elderly. So it doesn't really matter if this letter is a hoax or not, an investigation into immigration policies must happen.
  10. 3 seconds typing that address into Google proved it is the Social Housing Asylum Team. Bogus. Just like the "Muslims wanna ban Christmas", "Muslims want their own toilets". Just to provoke the whole "immigrants taking over and political correctness gone mad" rants. Which they seem to have succeeded in.....
  11. I have to admit, I thought it odd that "cards" were mentioned at all. I may well be wrong but that doesn't strike me as the manner in which such things would be dealt wth.
  12. If true, they'd be prepaid cards for gas & electric meters, so there would be gas & electric supplied, but no cash handed over. Easier to control, and as each card is machine specific, no chance of a blackmarket developing (Ha!).
    • Like Like x 1
  13. the properties they shove them in are generally governed by key meters and as such keycards are used, and this method is a revamp of the previous one where a person just had to tell the energy supply company of there situation and claim "support" which was being over subscribed and so the new version is supposed ot reduce the fraud levels with bogus claims being stopped.

and the shocking thing is that its cheaper to do this than it is to keep them in the hotels that were used under the past administration.
  14. EXIF header and all file info removed from image file…

Curious said Alice.
    • Like Like x 1