Immigrants are homesick, give them hugs.

To be honest, if being homesick makes them leave, fucking great

What's wrong with a brisk handshake? Bloody foreigners.

I sometimes wonder if the Sun is an experiment to see just how much utter shit the British public will pay for. I have visions of editorial conferences where they look at each other ashen-faced and say things like, "This time, surely?.."

Then I realise this is just wishful thinking.

I sometimes wonder if the Sun is an experiment to see just how much utter shit the British public will pay for. I have visions of editorial conferences where they look at each other ashen-faced and say things like, "This time, surely?.."

i think much the same about the mail although i imagine there's a pool going amongst the reporters to see who can cause the most outrage, the comments page was only ever included as a way of keeping score in these events.

Well, there's my defence for when I find an attractive immigrant (other than Mrs R) to grope - sorry cuddle. They need cuddles, it's in the paper so it must be true, your honour.

Oh it`s always us Brits isnt it! We are one of the most easiest countries to live in and yet it still isnt good enough well we wont be hugging them but i would handshake them with my right hand.

Looking at some of the Transylvanian peasants making so called "Music" in my town makes me wonder whats going to be unleashed next year when the barricades are taken down, mallet and sharp wooden stakes on hand/

Just back in dear old England today for the first time in over a year and they might have a point except it is mostly immigrants that are a bit offish.
Walking my dog his morning (a cocker) five mums of eastern extraction taking the kids to school crossed over to avoid the dog. Shopkeeper where I bought some bread and butter didn't look away from the tv when I said hello or payed for the goods. no eye contact all the way back to where I'm staying.
Where I live now if you see anyone it's a ten minute talk at least. Nosey bastards.

They've got a long way to go to catch up with Facebook.