immigrant forgets who he is

alib

LE
He's probably been exposed to Norfolk.

Drop him over Poland (parachute extra) and he may recognise his house on the way down...or not.
Job jobbed.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
He'll remember who he is if they tell him he needs a name for his free house and benefits

Fingerprints, once the superglue has worn off them.

Its a good little scam if he can get away with it, he probably knows there's no prints, or much else on file from wherever he came in from illegally. But a DNA test will pull up where he's from, he can't get round that.

ACAB

LE
I believe all immigrants are fingerprinted upon entry to the UK. If he is not on the database he is an illegal.

L

lumpy2

Not so fast! Remember the story of the distressed gentleman hanging around Liverpool docks, whose language nobody could understand?

He spent a night in the cells and in the morning it was decided, to everyone's satisfaction, that he was a Geordie.

True story.

ACAB

LE
A crying shame he didn't turn up in Hatlepool with snow on his boots. Then SuperJB and his tribe could have hung the absolute waste of benefits!

alib

LE
He may have leapt off a plague ship in Whitby ravening for English virgins or it might just be the strawberry picking he was after.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
does the police fingerprint computer not connect to Polans for wanted crims ?
I have seen the lantern being used, pretty effective
I do hope he does not breed in Norfolk it will ruin a gene pool unchanged for thousands of years

Latest Threads