imjoinin soon woooooooooo

im joining the paras soon an i was just wondering what specifications youve gotta achieve in your selection
like how fast youve got to run your mile an a half?
how many press ups and sit ups?
things like that
i would be greatfull if you could help me
thanks
barnz
:D :D :D :D

The language of the British Army is often profane but always based upon English. Please drop the chavspeak. MiB

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
You also need to bring your own parachute because of cutbacks - they can't be re-used, so you need your own in case you fail. You get issued your genuine maroon one when you get to your Battalion.

9:18 run time, (105?) KG in the static lift on the PSSR tests.

I think that's the only differences in the requirements, but have a look round the forum, use the search tool, it's all on here somewhere

barnz said:
im joining the paras soon an i was just wondering what specifications youve gotta achieve in your selection
things like that
thanks
barnz

Just get running and building up your fitness NOW. No good getting there and finding out you cant even walk a mile and a half never mind run it :cry:

barnz said:
things like that
thanks
barnz

Shouldn't you of looked into tgis before deciding on the paras?

i hav looked but i cnt find it anywhere
iv just bin doin my best at evrything
buildin up everything aswell
i ran my mile an half in 7:18 the other day an i can do bout 70-80 press ups in 2 mins
is that gud enough
w/b
thanx
barnz

Fugly said:
You also need to bring your own parachute because of cutbacks - they can't be re-used, so you need your own in case you fail. You get issued your genuine maroon one when you get to your Battalion.
Parachute ?!? You nede to bring your own aireyplane.

barnz said:
I have looked but i can't find it anywhere. I've just been doing my best at everything, building up everything aswell i ran my mile an half in 7:18 the other day. An i can do about 70-80 press ups in 2 mins is that good enough

w/b <- Not bebo mate.

Thank barnz
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok i fixed you drivel. If your not lying about the amount/time you can probably do it.