Imber village

The_Duke said:
Quick bottle of coke and a bag of crisps outside the pub for 5.56mm?
ive being to the pub there even though u cant go in and im not at school cause i go in later because i am doing SATS

5.56mm said:
ive being to the pub there even though u cant go in and im not at school cause i go in later because i am doing SATS
Better buck up or you'll fail English.

G

Goku

Lucky_Jim said:
5.56mm said:
Better buck up or you'll fail English.
You must be joking, with today’s falling standards in education he must be an A* student.

Fallschirmjager said:
I live in Imber village. Pop in and have a brew if you see me!
Sorry for knocking down your wall a few years ago Fallschirmjager, only your missus said that the ladder resting on it would take her weight!

Well if you are going to Imber have a look round the first house on the right. I'm sure I lost a set of webbing in a trench there in about 1984. If you find it PM me!

Fibua, in Cadets can`t remember seeing that one in the syllabus, must have missed that chapter. Any way Eastmere Village on STANTA is better.

There is a cracking soul club there. Also further to the lost webbing i lost a rifle pull through there in 2000 if you find it let us know

clanker said:
Fibua, in Cadets can`t remember seeing that one in the syllabus, must have missed that chapter. Any way Eastmere Village on STANTA is better.
Used to have a photo of the sign outside eastmere, classic sign: "Eastmere village - Twinned with Alton Towers and Dunkirk" :D :D :D

5.56, better get back to those SATs, if you don't get above level 6 you'll be a failure for the rest of your life, oh and if you're at Imber again can you walk along the road and look for a piece of suspension from a Mercedes Sprinter Van? No reason... :oops:

Greengrass said:
...further to the lost webbing i lost a rifle pull through there in 2000 if you find it let us know
No wonder there's a funding problem ref the defence budget. Will you buggers please keep hold of your kit! :roll:

DozyBint said:
Greengrass said:
...further to the lost webbing i lost a rifle pull through there in 2000 if you find it let us know
No wonder there's a funding problem ref the defence budget. Will you buggers please keep hold of your kit! :roll:
Isn't this why we have Camp Followers?? :p

Warrior_Poet said:
Are you a Senior Officer 5.56mm?
almost certainly....and not emplyed usefully enough by the people he works for, the taxpaying public, given that he has time to amuse us all here, ....his talents lie elsewhere, when you leave the army give me a shout, I will employ you, in fact, I am just off to meet my old platoon commander from the 80's , who I later employed :)

Green_Homer said:
Fallschirmjager said:
I live in Imber village. Pop in and have a brew if you see me!
Sorry for knocking down your wall a few years ago Fallschirmjager, only your missus said that the ladder resting on it would take her weight!
shouldn't this read "sorry for knocking off your missus Fallschirmjager, only your missus said that my body resting on her would take the weight, and was worth the wait" ?.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bad CO Old & Bold 16
Dragstrip The Intelligence Cell 10
scorched_earth Infantry 10