Imagine a Savloy Dip?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheIronDuke, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Everything on. English mustard in all. Do I look like a puff?

5 vote(s)
  2. Just the pease pudding and do you have a rocket salad? I come from Harpenden you know.

0 vote(s)
  3. What the **** is a savloy dip and why are you in our forum you Geordie twat?

17 vote(s)
  4. Pie and mash and jellied eels. I am a girl and so was my Dad.

0 vote(s)
  5. Cor, love a duck Mary Poppins

0 vote(s)
  6. Marry me, lovely Iron Duke

3 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, right. Take your time Ishtar. But if you could imagine the Food Of The Gods in your M25 Ring Of Hell, what would you have on it?
  2. Have you been smoking crack?
  3. Do you mean The Savoy Hotel, or a saveloy sausage?

I think you'll find that the M25, is rather like Hadrian's Wall designed to keep the barbarians out, and protect the civilised within.
  4. Probably sniffing a crack instead of smoking one!
  5. TheIronDuke

Yabber Yabber. Vote or go and eat an eel, Nancy Boys.
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

OK, I voted : Option 3
  7. I've voted for 3.

This has me confused. I've never found anything civilised within the M25.
  8. TheIronDuke

You don't count. Hoy, how many fingers am I holding up?

So my Cockney chums. When you eat an eel do you start munching on its head with its horrible staring eyes? Or do you start chewing on the ******** end and work your way up the slimy ****** to its crunchy head? Weirdo's.
  9. I can't see polls on my phone but I do like pork, garlic and black pepper sausage.
  10. TheIronDuke

Could somebody please vote 'Marry me lovely Iron Duke' for my technically challenged chum? Thanks.
  11. Done.. but your the sponge in this marriage.. At least then I can close my eyes an think of sticking one in Imogen Thomas,s stench trench.. aslong as you shave it first. Thats your arse, not Miss Thomas btw. And dont expect a reach around either.

12. Alas I cannot my boyfriend just bought a new telly and if I bin him I'll not be able to work it.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. TheIronDuke

Cheers. Pork scratchings and brown sauce is 20p extra. Do you want it on top or in a bag?

14. Oh no not them pesky northern barbarians again,,,,,,,,,,,,keep your 'civilized' cnuts inside the M25 ring of fire,,,that includes poor poor Rebekah and badly done to Andy and your now totally defunct NOTW (and the Sun on fking Sunday),,,Oh yes and all those tw*ts in Parliament, plus your drug crazed black kids along with all the other do gooding we know better than you wine drinking puffs,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOW you are making me sound like A K and I hate that...

And the only use for a Saveloy is to put mustard (English of course) on it and shove up some Polish slappers arrse and then lick it off,,you are a sick sick sick (can I have a lick) sick person.Some Pepperoni please.....
  15. In a bag please.. It,ll give me something to throw at tramps & students from the top deck of the Number 56.