Imaginary mystic dwarves

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by troopie, Aug 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/5261856.stm

Filipino 'dwarf' judge loses case
    A Philippines judge who said he consulted imaginary mystic dwarves has failed to convince the Supreme Court to allow him to keep his job.
    Florentino Floro was appealing against a three-year inquiry which led to his removal due to incompetence and bias.

He told investigators three mystic dwarves - Armand, Luis and Angel - had helped him to carry out healing sessions during breaks in his chambers.

The court said psychic phenomena had no place in the judiciary.

The bench backed a medical finding that the judge was suffering from psychosis.

'Dwarf dalliance'

The Manila trial judge had asked the Supreme Court to dismiss the complaint and return him to the bench, after being sacked in April.

"They should not have dismissed me for what I believed," Mr Floro told reporters after filing his appeal in May.

The judge said he had made a covenant with his dwarf friends that he could write while in a trance and that he had been seen by several people in two places at the same time.

Judge Floro reportedly changed from blue court robes to black each Friday "to recharge his psychic powers".

In a letter to the court he said: "From obscurity, my name and the three mystic dwarves became immortal."

However, the Supreme Court said dalliance with dwarves would gradually erode the public's acceptance of the judiciary as the guardian of the law, if not make it an object of ridicule.
    __

Unbelievable. I wonder if some judges in this country might be talking to Armand, Luis and Angel too.

2. What the F**k is that all about!!!!!!

3. yeah, but that's just their opinion

4. Hello

I am Judge Floro from the philippines, and surfing the internet i saw this thread, hence I now air my side or comment sharing with you my life's story on the subject:

it is now 11:30 pm tuesday philippines

[​IMG]

View my pics

and my healing and psychic t.v. documentary

The dwarves curses the judiciary

‘Psychotic’ judge enlists help of dwarf-friends vs SC

By Tetch Torres
    INQ7.net

Posted date: November 03, 2006

BEGINNING this Sunday, three dwarves will work their powers against 14 of the 15 justices of the Supreme Court, a dismissed judge has warned as he filed his third motion for reconsideration for his reinstatement before the high tribunal.
    Judge Florentino Floro Jr. of the Malabon regional trial court was separated from service after medical findings showed that he was suffering from psychosis.

The high court had said that Judge Floro lacked the judicial temperament and the fundamental requirements of competence and objectivity expected of all judges. It said that the findings of psychosis by the mental health professionals assigned to his case indicated gross deficiency in competence and independence.

In his appeal, Floro said his three dwarf-friends -- Luis, Armand, and Angel -- appeared to him last week and told him that the justices would suffer their wrath for dismissing him.

Floro said the sufferings of the Supreme Court justices would start midnight of November 5, the eve of his 53rd birthday.

Floro said he appealed to his dwarf-friends to spare one justice, which according to him had been put into a vote by the three. Floro did not name him.

"Voting en banc with full authority, Luis voted negative, Armand conditionally positive, upon full appointment of Judge Floro to a higher or equal position by virtue of the eliminated magistrate, while Angel voted neutral," Floro said.

Because the voting was a tie, Floro said Luis agreed to spare one justice if he would spread oil on any part of the justice's house before November 5.

Floro said he would follow the dwarves' advice and start praying every Friday so that the curse on the justices would work.

"I will devote my entire life, Fridays, until my last breath, towards the fulfillment, execution, and coming to pass of this curse. With absolute faith in Luis, Armand and Angel -- Angels of God, I will fulfill my destiny: spell and karma upon them, all their loved ones, up to the 4th generation," Floro said.

Judge Floro, who was appointed RTC Judge in November 1998, has admitted to having “psychic visions,” of having the ability to predict the future because of his power in “psychic phenomenon.”

He said he believed in “duwendes” [dwarves] and forged a covenant with them.

He also said that he could write while in a trance and that he had been seen by several people to have been in two places at the same time.

He also likened himself to the “angel of death” who could inflict pain on people, especially upon those he perceived to be corrupt officials of the Malabon RTC.

During court sessions, Judge Floro wore blue robes except on Fridays when he would wear a black robe and black outfit from head to foot allegedly to recharge his psychic powers. He also conducted healing sessions inside his chambers during breaks.

Sun Star philippines, this thread explains my case

5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Judge Floro -

Welcome to the Site, and thank you for posting. You have brightened up my dull day considerably. I for one think that you are eminently qualified (probably over-qualified) to sit as a Judge in the UK.

There is liable to be a case coming to Court shortly involving our Prime Minister, so the Courts here will need someone unbiased (i.e. not English). I think you should put your name forward for this.

Edited to ask - do the Dwarfs have red beards? If so, then they are undoubtedly the spiritual avatars of certain famous English dwarfs, which were involved in a long-running Court Case some years ago.....

6. is this no-duff, or is it one of us having a larf?

7. I thinks it's a disgrace... why Armand, Luis and Angel are my favorite drinking buddies..

8. No Duff.

Welcome to Arrse Judge.

9. It appears to me to be a clear cut case of religious persecution..

removing a person from his job on the basis of his beliefs..not on.. unless it has adversely affected his ability to pass proper and legal judgements, I can see no more reason to do this than to remove a man because he is a Wiccan or a Bhuddist or a Hindu.. Were the verdicts rendered by this judge considered legal and sound?.. then what he believes has no bearing on what he can contribute to the judiciary..

Those dwarves have every right to retlaiate against this prejudicial sanction..

just makes me angry at how unenlightened some can be..

10. too right....some of our judges actually believe that some Romans crucified this Jewish bloke and made sure he died by shoving a dirty great spear in his side, and that the Jew rose from the dead...I mean come on!

Welcome Judge, here at ARRSE we take on all comers, and you are most welcome Your Honour

11. Luis joined Arrse today which is in an indication of his omnipotence and wisdom.

12. Mystic dwarves? Heck, why not. Back in the 80's my ex-wife believed that George Michael was straight and that Milli Vanilli coud sing and no one tried to get her committed.

Mind, aren't mystic dwarves more of a Norse thing than a Filipino phenomenon?

13. Knew a couple of Mystic Dwarfs back in my Manila days, ah Marcos was in power and the streets had more guns visible then Belfast on a hot, riot swept afternoon.
    john
    Better leave the 'Thriller From Manila' out of this PTP would get upset, Again.

14. good am, it is now 12noon here philippines just opened this

i think judges are appointed by politicians called presidents, governors and prime ministers, call them what names by countries, so,
    very few jurists would be unbiased,
    like me, who was very arrogant vocal against corruption and i am INGRATO or ungrateful to the one who appointed me coz i am a philosopher PLATO and socrates said POLITICS is bad

seriously
    you mentioned UK

David Pannick QC silk barrister emailed me twice for condolence saying he is deeply sorry for what happened to me, since our court unjustly dismissed my appeals

I used to be a judge but I'm all right now . . . - Law - Times Online
    The Times - June 6, 2006, by David Pannick, QC

www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,28010-2208464,00.html

World in Brief - Law unto himself

Manila: A Filipino judge who said that he could see into the future and consulted imaginary mystic dwarfs has appealed against his dismissal by the Supreme Court. “They should not have dismissed me for what I believed,” Florentino Floro said. (Reuters)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2163870,00.html

Mark Stephens also on The Times
    Weblog wrote on the WEIRD mystic dwarves and me

Read more all these world links if you have time to have a glimpse on my sad story but IMMORTALITY in print media

15. These dwarves are CHANNELS

In very long 23 pages RUSH board, I adequately explained the mysteries of these dwarves

THEY TAKE human forms so that their presence would be felt by unbelievers, the INFIDELS to see is to believe

but many things cannot be seen but are for REAL
    even america's best air force is still perflexed by UFO's true or fiction?

well, Luis Armand and Angel they are the KING of Kings of all 4 elementals (air water earth and fire, as you see, the ranking is based on the lights, like you, 5 star general, here brigadier general commodore etc, LUIS has the violet and white lights not possessed by all these

creatures as Sam Chambers interviewed me, they have beards, but Luis is FILIPINO dwarf, so black hair beards

They are holy angels and utter ENEMIES of evil the black dwarves