Images of War: Dunkirk and the Aftermath

Trilby

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Stephen Wynn
Pen and Sword, 2021

Stephen Wynn's "Dunkirk and the Aftermath" is a new entry into Pen and Sword's 'Images of War' series showcasing 'rare photographs from wartime archives'. A 173 page medium-sized softback, it is presented in seven chapters plus a short introduction describing the opening course of the war, and at the end an author biography. The short but informative chapters cover the Halt Order, Admiral Ramsay and Operation Dynamo...

Click here to read the full review.....

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Thanks for this review @Trilby. I have sent a link to it across to the publisher, and suggested there's an opportunity for the author here.

@sirbhp here's a good example of how we can review books in a positive way. I believe this is better than not publishing any review at all.

Trilby

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Thanks for this review @Trilby. I have sent a link to it across to the publisher, and suggested there's an opportunity for the author here.

@sirbhp here's a good example of how we can review books in a positive way. I believe this is better than not publishing any review at all.
My pleasure; I hope it's of service to the community here and, as you say, possibly to the author/publisher too.

Latest Threads