Images not loading as full photo.

Photos not loading as fully visible, loading as attachment only.

Same here, mine loading only as a link. My work round is to open the link, copy the image and post it back as an edit.

Seems to be back to normal just now.

I seem to be having this problem at the moment. Either that or techno stupidity has struck again.

Thanks. Just in case you didn't realise though, people now have the choice of thumbnail or full size when inserting images into posts. If you see a thumbnail one, then click on it for the full image.

Thanks. Just in case you didn't realise though, people now have the choice of thumbnail or full size when inserting images into posts. If you see a thumbnail one, then click on it for the full image.
I seem to have lost the ability to load photos at all? :sad: I just get a black and red pop up box saying
The following error occurred:
The contents of the uploaded image do not match the file's extension.
I'm useless with computer s - what have I done?

I seem to have lost the ability to load photos at all? :sad: I just get a black and red pop up box saying
The following error occurred:
The contents of the uploaded image do not match the file's extension.
I'm useless with computer s - what have I done?
Are you trying to upload a photo, or just view one?

Can you try saving this image and uploading it to this thread? I've just uploaded it via the 'upload a file' button so it should work.

If not, we know it's not the images themselves.

IMG_9420.JPG

Well that's ****. It must be a problem with your operating system/browser.

In the meantime, you can probably use Imgur to upload photos. Just copy and paste the 'share' link into a message and the forum software will do the rest.

Well that's ****. It must be a problem with your operating system/browser.

In the meantime, you can probably use Imgur to upload photos. Just copy and paste the 'share' link into a message and the forum software will do the rest.
Is that like the linking I do using photobucket into PMs?

And is that imgur better than photobucket?

You don't need to sign up to imgur so it's anonymous. Just upload one or more images and copy the link. It's also integrated with the forum software. I don't know if photobucket is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cavalier ARRSE: Site Issues 8
yeoman RAC 3
T The Intelligence Cell 1