Images not displaying (again?)

I've had this issue for a while, but haven't been bothered to report it until now.

I'm unable to view images in the 'What are you reading now' thread, even when I link images in my own posts, these are specifically images of book covers, and just noticed that I couldn't view the image of a book (I assume it is) in this post in the German Wundertanks vs Shermans thread:

German Wündertanks vs Shermans

I've had this issue for a while, but haven't been bothered to report it until now.

I'm unable to view images in the 'What are you reading now' thread, even when I link images in my own posts, these are specifically images of book covers, and just noticed that I couldn't view the image of a book (I assume it is) in this post in the German Wundertanks vs Shermans thread:

German Wündertanks vs Shermans
Are you using an AdBlocker, if so that's what blocking the image as they are really ads

Are you using an AdBlocker, if so that's what blocking the image as they are really ads
Yes, I am. So, what you're saying is that I have to put up with all the adverts or put up with missing a few images that are linked from selling sites such as Amazon?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yes, I am. So, what you're saying is that I have to put up with all the adverts or put up with missing a few images that are linked from selling sites such as Amazon?
Yes (unless you tweak your Ad-Blocker white list or contact admin and ask to be put on ad-free. They're usually happy to do it). It's media links that you can't see rather than photos...

Basically, yes.
Or you could pause your adblocker while you view threads

Thanks for the responses. I've donated enough, I think, to deserve ad-free access, but I'll see if I can do the white list thing before I pursue that avenue.