• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Image editing

I have software that allows me to crop and resize images to square and rectangle shapes. Is there any free software that will allow me to crop round images and add a plain round border? Any help would be appreciated.

I use Ulead Photoimpact for most of my image editing (version 3.02, which I got on the front of a magazine nearly 10 years ago).

I've yet to find a program that is easier to use and is as efficient, hence why I'm still using it.

Cropping circles (heh! now I'm thinking of corn fields) can be done, as indeed can any shape you like, and rectangular framing can be done, though I don't think I can create a circular frame.

I'd imagine that a later version may have this ability. Could be worth checking free disks and download sites.

Latest Threads