I'm unable to post

I see notification
"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."
Tried 2 different computers, different internet browsers - in vain.
Only my recent short replay to @scalieback was posted and that's all.

What do you think could be the cause?

Oh... It works.
So maybe I was banned on Venezuela related threads?

Just have tried to post this message on Venezuela thread

www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/maduro-foe-claims-venezuela-presidency-amid-protests/2019/01/23/05842da8-1f6e-11e9-a759-2b8541bbbe20_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.af9d5d5c6a56
Maduro fired back by breaking diplomatic relations with the U.S., the biggest trading partner for the oil-exporting country, and ordering American diplomats to get out of the country within 72 hours. Washington said it would ignore the order.
Similar case happened in Russia when the Bolsheviks captured power. Lenin's government was not recognised by Western powers. And Lenin ordered to detain Western diplomats. On demands to follow the Vienna convention about diplomatic relation Lenin (well educated intellectual) answered that governments must follow the Vienna Convention. So demand it from those whom you recognise as Russia's government. The measure appeared to be effective. De facto recognition followed and the diplomats were released.
Technically after 72 hours the US diplomats will lose their diplomatic status and could be regarded as foreign agents.
And there will be no any violation of the Vienna convention.

Here it is possible to post ... apparently

Just have tried to post this message on Venezuela thread

www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/maduro-foe-claims-venezuela-presidency-amid-protests/2019/01/23/05842da8-1f6e-11e9-a759-2b8541bbbe20_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.af9d5d5c6a56

Similar case happened in Russia when the Bolsheviks captured power. Lenin's government was not recognised by Western powers. And Lenin ordered to detain Western diplomats. On demands to follow the Vienna convention about diplomatic relation Lenin (well educated intellectual) answered that governments must follow the Vienna Convention. So demand it from those whom you recognise as Russia's government. The measure appeared to be effective. De facto recognition followed and the diplomats were released.
Technically after 72 hours the US diplomats will lose their diplomatic status and could be regarded as foreign agents.

You are Fred Band and I claim my five English pounds.

irony_alert.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
verticalgyro The NAAFI Bar 110
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 67
H Royal Signals 3