im trying 2 get in the army i may have been wrongly diagnosed with aspergers

D

Deleted 64818

the thing is i think they are wrong to label me mildly aspergers as i got bullied all through school it came down to low confidence i guess

D

Deleted 64818

and now im "diagnosed" its gonna stop me in life the only think i want to do is the military i went to military preparation college twice ive proved i can adjust to the life style and now i may not be allowed in because of some annoying policy i work well in a team i can make split second decisions this is so unfair

and now im "diagnosed" its gonna stop me in life the only think i want to do is the military i went to military preparation college twice ive proved i can adjust to the life style and now i may not be allowed in because of some annoying policy i work well in a team i can make split second decisions this is so unfair
Any chance you can rewrite this using punctuation, so it's a bit easier to read and comprehend!?

Misdiagnosis of Aspergers is extremely common. In most cases the subject simply has a low IQ and no discernible personality.
Hope this helps.

Misdiagnosis of Aspergers is extremely common. In most cases the subject simply has a low IQ and no discernible personality.
Hope this helps.
When has a low IQ and no personality been a problem in the Army?

Mate,
Read through the past threads, go and see your GP about getting a referral for a review of your original diagnosis.

A medical will probably refer you anyway.

Best wishes!

When has a low IQ and no personality been a problem in the Army?

Mate,
Read through the past threads, go and see your GP about getting a referral for a review of your original diagnosis.

A medical will probably refer you anyway.

Best wishes!
C'mon Trigger, read sandmanfez's comment a bit more carefully this time.

D

Deleted 64818

thank you all for the support i can only try my best and will keep trying till i do get in

What military preparation college did you go to and why did you go twice ?

I came here to read a potentially interesting serious thread, to find the atmosphere totally ruined by smudge and sandmanfez' input.

Wasted mouthful of squash that was, you b*stards!

D

Deleted 64818

What military preparation college did you go to and why did you go twice ?
i attended the eastbourne mpc as an insight to army life i completed the full 22 weeks i really enjoyed it and adapted to it easily i got most improved student award and they asked me to come back a second time and i was mainly there to get in the army the second time i did 22 weeks again completing it twice and am now fit and hopefully ready for the pwrr 2nd battalion

i attended the eastbourne mpc as an insight to army life i completed the full 22 weeks i really enjoyed it and adapted to it easily i got most improved student award and they asked me to come back a second time and i was mainly there to get in the army the second time i did 22 weeks again completing it twice and am now fit and hopefully ready for the pwrr 2nd battalion
I still can't work out why you would do it twice. You sure it's Asperger's and not OCD?

I love aspergers, though it makes your wee smell funny if you eat too much of it.
Ah, the fabled Fukushima No. 1 which, apparently, only about 1/5 of the population can smell.

Q

Edit - I'm one of the unlucky ones. If in need of a lag having just looked at aspergers :) I'm reaching for my S10.