im trying 2 get in the army i may have been wrongly diagnosed with aspergers

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by willt9220, Apr 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what can i do im on the medical
  2. I love aspergers, though it makes your wee smell funny if you eat too much of it.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. the thing is i think they are wrong to label me mildly aspergers as i got bullied all through school it came down to low confidence i guess
  4. and now im "diagnosed" its gonna stop me in life the only think i want to do is the military i went to military preparation college twice ive proved i can adjust to the life style and now i may not be allowed in because of some annoying policy i work well in a team i can make split second decisions this is so unfair
  5. indeed it is

• Like Like x 4
  6. Any chance you can rewrite this using punctuation, so it's a bit easier to read and comprehend!?
  7. i might have a plan oh no i dont
  8. well there is always the t.a lol
  9. Misdiagnosis of Aspergers is extremely common. In most cases the subject simply has a low IQ and no discernible personality.
    Hope this helps.
  10. When has a low IQ and no personality been a problem in the Army?

Read through the past threads, go and see your GP about getting a referral for a review of your original diagnosis.

A medical will probably refer you anyway.

Best wishes!
  11. C'mon Trigger, read sandmanfez's comment a bit more carefully this time.
  12. thank you all for the support i can only try my best and will keep trying till i do get in
  13. Bet that make him feel better!!!!
  14. What military preparation college did you go to and why did you go twice ?