• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Im tired and need to goto bed

Yawn.

Leeme see, I havn't had a day off since Feb 18th, every weekend since then has been 2 12 hour shifts, I'm on nights this week after 2 12 hour shifts this weekend and my nights start at 18:00 and finish at 07:00

On the plus side I'm fukcing loaded

Aww, I feel for you, I have this last 12 hr night shift then 3 paid rest days, a 12 hr day shift then I go home for 2 weeks and come back to 2 weeks of not very much, a month of supposed fun followed by a month of 12 hr shifts. it's wonderful :)

Me ok,

polar - Yes basically the same but since we are in cut over to a new system I was expecting to be working quite a lot ! Hopefully come the new age we wont have to work so many unsociable hours and be on call instead of being onsite

Hopefully

gi_barbie said:
anybody got any suggestions of things to do when bored????
Yes, steam iron your gopping grid, you dopey trollop!

Well I can see why you're so easily bored, you lack imagination. Thank fuck for pies and Heat magazine eh luv.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ex-Ten MoD News 288
A Juniors 558
O Finance, Property, Law 5