Im tired and need to goto bed

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by polar, Mar 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Damn, all the moaning. Just did a pre SDR weekend and I'm worn out.

So going to bed (It was great)
  2. Yawn.
  3. I'm drinking a lovely cup of tea
  4. I still have 6 and a half hours of shift left woo :) but pizza and miniclip works for me
  5. I do apologise but I can't view you tube as I'm in work and they block alot of sites from use
  6. Just for you barbie.It's a guy riding a lawnmower whilst drunk in the good ole USofA.
  7. Thanks halomonkey :) well i've been stood down early as i have a med appointment tomorrow woo
  8. Bloody part-timers :lol: :wink:
  9. Leeme see, I havn't had a day off since Feb 18th, every weekend since then has been 2 12 hour shifts, I'm on nights this week after 2 12 hour shifts this weekend and my nights start at 18:00 and finish at 07:00

On the plus side I'm fukcing loaded
  10. Aww, I feel for you, I have this last 12 hr night shift then 3 paid rest days, a 12 hr day shift then I go home for 2 weeks and come back to 2 weeks of not very much, a month of supposed fun followed by a month of 12 hr shifts. it's wonderful :)
  11. Are we still talking about 12 day working week with a weekend off every month
  12. Me or Barbie ?
  13. I wasn't referring to it so I guess it's over to you polar
  14. Me ok,

polar - Yes basically the same but since we are in cut over to a new system I was expecting to be working quite a lot ! Hopefully come the new age we wont have to work so many unsociable hours and be on call instead of being onsite