Im thinking of constructing a Gimp-Pit...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by blind_monkey, Aug 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How deep should I make it and what should I equip it with?

2. 2ft tall, 3 ft x 6ft. equip it with a gimp, obviously.

3. MIn eight feet deep, pref. 10. Floor plan 4'X 5'

Drain hole in one corner, floor to slope to drain and water trap with macerator.

Internal surfaces to be painted out in black bituminous paint.

Shackles at 3" above floor at two foot intervals around pit. Further rows of shackles at 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 foot above floor level.

Shackles to be rawlbolted or similar.

A rubber brick of the type used as a training aid in swimming pools should be provided.

Adequate ventilation must be maintained at all times.

4. It depends largely on who is going in. Geriatrics and midgets hugely effect the toy box and the depth needed. Also the inhabitant not being consulted on their occupying the pit leads to the need for bars on top or simply a long leash pinned to the centre of the floor to keep them in.

5. Hmmm. A rack,a vaulting horse,lots of rope. And wipe clean coverings for everything. Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me!

6. Ok. Maybe "Pit" was a bit limiting.

How about "Chamber" - with enough capacity to hold 2-3 occupants; active project, work in progress and emergency standby.

Assuming occupants enter chamber under their own steam, would a block & tackle be suitable après entertainment?

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Ask the 'pervert previously known as MDN',He's probably got plans drawn up already...

9. There should be a length of rope with a basket attached. You should own a poodle called Precious and sing ryhmes like 'One puts the lotion on the skin or one gets the hose again' in a high falsetto whilst prancing around nude apart from a casually draped female skin. For added authenticity push your tackle between your thighs while writhing in front of a large mirror.

For any other tips on being a 'laydeee' gimp see legs.

10. Here you go:
    [​IMG]

11. I used a really good contractor for my dungeon/gimp- pit design ,

hes not listed but if you look in the phone book under F for Fritzl

I tell you the kids swear by him :twisted:

12. Would I need planning permission?

Also, what are the regs re anti-social noise I.e what dB level needs to be exceeded before next door can formally complain?