Im the president...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by smallbrownprivates, Aug 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well not exactly...

click here

[​IMG]
    Powerful. Intimidating. Trivia Nazi. President Bartlet is all of these and more. A super-nerd who's into chess, National Parks, and rambling off things in Latin, POTUS is the 'real thing.' Not being completely upfront with the American people may cause him re-election headaches, though...

:: which west wing character are you? ::

2. [​IMG]
    The idealistic speechwriter is well-liked by just about everyone. He's known for his excellent writing, sense of humor, and tendency to be clutzy. Although being younger than the rest of the staff, he's often treated as so, much to his dismay.

:: which west wing character are you? ::

I've never watched West Wing, so have no idea if it's a good or bad result. But I guess my answers were totally unbiased.

3. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=center]
    [​IMG][/align]

Known as the only one who can control Josh Lyman, she answers to his every bellow. She has a thing for Yo-Yo Ma, philately, and Josh... but won't act on it. Although hired on the Bartlet Campaign by pure luck, Donnatella has now proven herself to be a valuable asset.

Don't know the show. Character profile?

4. BAH! feck it, Ive tried six times to get the picture up with the other info, but having a ccomplete mind feckOK!

Im Charlie, Im a black guy, I like playing pool and Im banging the presidents daughter. Now then, how cool is that.

SK :D

5. Leo McGarry, Chief of Staff.

"If bread be the staff of life, the life of the Staff is one long loaf." Harry Flashman.

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Tony Zeigler - Communications Director

7. Tony zeigler - Im a Yankees fan (cant work out which question to change to avoid getting him)

8. ferrrr.......fcuking bored

9. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Now not that I have a problem with my gender and/or sexuality ('Male and female he created them', XY) but how come I am the only one who came out in the test as a woman? :wink:

10. [​IMG]

Smart, sexy, and sassy, both the press and other staffers know not to mess with Claudia Jean. A natural at her job, the press secretary is sensitive toward women's issues and stands up for 'the Sisterhood.' Her wit and one-liners along with her lip synching ability are known across the land.

Yup, my lip-synching is legendary... :D

11. Just another Sam Seaborn...curses!

12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Ahh well there you go I say it, and it changes. However I'm not sure my Y chromosone is feeling any better :twisted:

13. <center><a href=http://spjcaps.tripod.com/ww.html>[​IMG]</a></img>

<font size="1" face="verdana" color="gray"> Known as the only one who can control Josh Lyman, she answers to his every bellow. She has a thing for Yo-Yo Ma, philately, and Josh... but won't act on it. Although hired on the Bartlet Campaign by pure luck, Donnatella has now proven herself to be a valuable asset.

:: Which West Wing character are you? :: </font></html>

14. I don't watch it, but I was bored this afternoon so I took part.

Glad I did as according to that I'm a man (woo hoo!), but not just any man I'm the Chief of Staff (get me! You may call me Sir). I'm also "a work-a-holic. Although I'm sometimes haunted by the demons of my past alcohol and drug abuse, because of my character and perserverance there is no one more admired on the staff than me."

How dare they! How very dare they! :lol: :lol:

Ice