I'm surprised non of you spotted this....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jagman, Sep 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Not being a devoted reader of the Westmoreland GazetteI am not surprised I missed it. However, makes for interesting reading, especially as it was a truck driver that shopped her. She must have told him to feck off and she was enjoying her oanism.

The statement that the driver saw half her bottom exposed while masturbating as she was driving makes one wonder - how did he see half her bum? What position was she in at the time and that must have been some driving to maintain control, especially if she had reached the vinegar stroke (or female equiv).

Nice to note her son is a soldier and was going to be deployed to Afghanistan. FiveAlpha, is that your Mum?
  2. The paper didn't include a picture of her then? Just so we could judge her!

Did she get caught on speed camera? Would've made a nice pic!

3. Here you go.

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Is that the son or the mother?
  5. no wonder she was forced to resort to self-pleasuring...even in Cumbria.
  6. Where men are men and sheep are nervous
  7. Didnt she win the Miss Cumbria title in 2009???
  8. Her 6 fingers on her left hand would have been busy then
  9. She doesn't look like she's been doing a very good job of pleasuring herself!
  10. I've shared this story round my female colleagues. Best quote so far:

We're having quite a lively discussion about this. Firstly, what sort of stupid mong is she to admit to it when pulled over by the plod? Did the trucker produce photographic evidence? Secondly, if she was overtaking him and assuming his truck cab is taller than her car, what position was he in to see? Or was she driving a convertible?

The mind boggles...
  11. The sticky gear-stick was the give-away when the plod pulled her over. She had incredible clutch control for only using one foot but jumped from 3rd to 4th somewhat erratically.
  12. The quote that made me laugh was that she was depressed so she masturbated to make her feel better!! With a mug that fucking ugly, it's going to take a lot of wanking to make that ugly bastard feel better!!!
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Bit rich of a lorry driver to grass her up for having a gwank on the motorway - shouldn't he have been watch8ing he road instead, or looking for prozzies to murder or something?
  14. Surely you wouldn't rather she had a go at you?