Im surprised no one has bemoaned the Hokey Cokey issue

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fatherjack, Dec 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. but fiddling with kids is ok, yes ????

2. As long as you don't sing to the kids, you should be fine.
    I believe Mr Gadd discovered that rule
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Sectarian hate crime eh? Book me in, I'll have three.
  4. Motorist gets a 12 month bann for doing 50 in a 30 zone and in the same court the vicar of stevenage got a£50 fine and bound over for 2 weeks after being caught messing with little boys...
    Motorist stands up and starts shouting obscenities at the judge .. what on earth were you thinking he gets a 50 quid fine and all i did was be in a rush and get a years bann anda big fine?
    Mr Miller boomed the judge shut the hell up ... I heard that damn quire sing .....the needed fcucking!! :twisted:
  5. The world has gone mad!!
  6. Is there any evidence at all that this song is an actual hate song other than spurious "claims" by the church and politicians?
    It might actually be worth heading north of the border just to see if I can get arrested for this
  7. It's all a big mistake, they've confused 'The Hokey-Cokey' with 'The Popey-Popey'
  8. I have heard some bull in my time but this takes the biscuit! 8O Obviously yet another Catholic Church piece of propaganda to try and cause some interest and controversy to "entice" people into perusing it's antiquated religion and perhaps grabbing a convert or two on the way. :x

Lapsed Catholics like myself :wink: cringe at this do the rest of the population.