• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Im sure they have learned a hard lesson

Unreal, deprivation of citizenship, kicked out of their council homes and the country, seizure of all assets before deportation, extended family to join them. would be a start.

finnjim said:
Unreal, deprivation of citizenship, kicked out of their council homes and the country, seizure of all assets before deportation, extended family to join them. would be a start.

i think your bering rather harsh, they have clearly seen the error of their ways, they have been by all accounts model prisoners and now just wish for a fresh start in life, not a lot to ask is it?

auxie said:
finnjim said:

i think your bering rather harsh, they have clearly seen the error of their ways, they have been by all accounts model prisoners and now just wish for a fresh start in life, not a lot to ask is it?
Here's hoping they catch you. Then you'll finally understand the error of your ways.

DeltaDog said:
auxie said:
finnjim said:

Here's hoping they catch you. Then you'll finally understand the error of your ways.
Dont think thats very likely, these people are yet a another example of our prison services succesfull rehabitalation of previously extreme dangerous fanatics in a very short time frame, in fact its reported one of them is hoping to become a full time fundraiser for HFH upon his realease.

the local mosque wishes to reducate them. :twisted:
the average iman is not exactly c of e wishy washy.

the local brighton one I had some dealings with over a very insane iranian at our hostel. was very caring towards the bloke.
another complete waster who was a muslim and a heroin addict they locked in the mosque celler to go cold turkey :twisted: after luring him to the mosque with a promise of alms :D
The outreach team went looking for him and were fecked off.
got given a job in a local store and watched 24 7 he could work go to the mosque and work.
last I heard heard he sorted himself out his family wanted to send him to pakistan iman ripped the passport up in front of them pakistan full of drugs fools :D
they may find there welcome at the mosque will be hours of koranic study and washing floors I'd rather be in jail.

auxie said:
DeltaDog said:
auxie said:
finnjim said:

Dont think thats very likely, these people are yet a another example of our prison services succesfull rehabitalation of previously extreme dangerous fanatics in a very short time frame, in fact its reported one of them is hoping to become a full time fundraiser for HFH upon his realease.
Of course he is :roll: and the others are going to work with little children to bring about world peace and save the planet from climate change.

We are at war and they are traitors and should be shot.

spiffy said:
auxie said:
DeltaDog said:
auxie said:
finnjim said:

Dont think thats very likely, these people are yet a another example of o ur prison services succesfull rehabitalation of previously extreme dangerous fanatics in a very short time frame, in fact its reported one of them is hoping to become a full time fundraiser for HFH upon his realease.
Of course he is :roll: and the others are going to work with little children to bring about world peace and save the planet from climate change.

We are at war and they are traitors and should be shot.
Actually the others have renounced islam and are in the process of training to be methodist lay preachers, one has even expressed a interest in joining the TA

9* MM to the back of the head

Hole in ground somewhere quiet ,bag of lime and a smile! :D

* other size rounds are available and their merits have no doubt been discussed on this site hehehe :twisted:

Volunteer said:
Sentencing by British courts is a sick joke cruelly played against the law abiding people! :x
'British courts' - they are the sick joke. Headed up by New Labour cronies and 'placemen'.

Bliar and his cronies have ruined, devastated, destroyed, what was a decent country.

Everything he touched, I refer to Bliar, has turned to shit - everything!

His stupid and ill thought out 'modernisation plans' - no thought, simply an exercise in garnering votes.

Now we have the State controlling and ordering the judiciary. (A 'Justice Secretary? How Napoleonic?) Trouble is, the stumbling, trembling, stuttering idiot currently in the post, is an MP! An MP! Locked into a political party - how 'effing balanced is that on the 'Scales of Justice'?

The Police in the political pocket.

The Civil Service suborned and ordered into irrelevance. (Ordered to campaign for Bliar to be president of Eurineland)

More souls receiving 'benefits' than souls who pay for those 'benefits' by paying their tax.

Come the revolution and I pray the first 'a la lanterne' is the filth Mandelson and on the post next to him Bliar and his revoltingly ugly wife.

I'd say that the re-education might be interesting.

To be fair, the vast majority of Muslim citizens of the UK are law-abiding, and I'm sure would have no more sympathy for these that the average RC UK citizen would have for Gerry Adams.

I reckon these guys will be given a very hard time.

Regarding their sentence lengths, the guidelines including remission for good behaviour are there, blame the judge for not putting a minimum tariff on them.

you have got to be shitting me-

re education my testes

they need to be returned to what ever diety they support-

the really sad thing is- that what ever you lads do in the UK we do in Ireland about 5 years later.

Latest Threads