im sure the gobby manc oik deserved it

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by auxie, Apr 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Perhaps they were auditioning for the Met?
  2. Let me's ARRSE.....not some police forum.

How interesting......not.
  3. Yep, totally. There is no way, whatsoever, at all, really no chance that the filth were big timing it and slapped some cheeker chav.

Too thick to get a decent degree?
    Too Incompetent to get a real job?
    Too soft for the Army?

Join the Police!

All swagger, no substance.
  4. Two years in Strangeways should help them decide which side of the law they should have been serving.
  5. Seems to be in the right place to me. Its in the News and a current affair.... where else would it be?
  6. The underlying communication was "I'm bored, this doesn't stimulate me". Chuck in a few pictures of Keeley, Bert'll be fine. ;)
  7. Perhaps in the "news and current affairs" thread on a Police forum??

I don't understand why ARRSE users have a fixation with the old bill, and what they get up to? Perhaps I'm a little out of fashion.
  8. yup :wink:
  9. Hey....I'm so out of fashion that I'm coming back in fashion! :D
  10. Do the old bill have a site similar to Arrse or are they all squatting here and wishing this was theirs!?
  11. According to the BBC report, 'The teenager suffered soreness to his ribs and bruising.'

I don't think the Met would be impressed with injuries as gay as that. Five against one and that's all they could manage?

Smells strongly of a malicious complaint to me. Maybe he's angling on a call from Max Clifford and an easy 50k.
  12. I'm begining to doubt that you are the real Prince Albert.
  13. Really? :roll:
  14. Well, its weighing on my mind that you may be deceiving people here.