Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

I'm sure I can do it cheaper..

Thank you.

At least he is alive and kicking.

Or will be when he wires himself into the ring main.
[Drift, ironic but amused head on].

Flatmates dad did that, no history of MH problems, very intelligent, had an offer to work for NASA (I've seen the letter).
He was an electrical engineer & qualified & registered domestic sparky.

He earthed his toe, covered his groin with a wet towel & wired his thumb to the live feed in the house back in the early '80's before RCBs .

[Drift, ironic but amused head on].

Flatmates dad did that, no history of MH problems, very intelligent, had an offer to work for NASA (I've seen the letter).
He was an electrical engineer & qualified & registered domestic sparky.

He earthed his toe, covered his groin with a wet towel & wired his thumb to the live feed in the house back in the early '80's before RCBs .

Not 100% relevant to the thread but roughly in the same postcode.

My grandfather used to go around the house at night and unplug all the appliances. He didnt trust the rubber sheathed cable in the pre-T&E ring main days.

My nan used to go around afterwards and plug everything back in as she was scared of electricity leaking out of the sockets.

She wasnt much of a scientist.

Has Mr Bane deleted himself and joined the choir celestial after a freak DIY accident?
I believe that he's now in Canada and is pouring retaining walls to fix crumbling stone foundations. Pic taken yesterday on my way to the cenotaph. I think it's lovely work.
20231111_103444a.jpg