Im such a smug c*nt

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by merriman, Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just wanted to say, I absolutley love my life.

I have just been told that my application for promotion (in civvie land) has been accepted, I'm getting a 20% payrise, my training for the TA starts next friday and I'm going home later to me 21 year old stunning girlfriend (who had a boob job a few months ago) to bang the sh*t out of her!

:boogie:

2. F uck off

3. And next Friday, it's somebody else's turn.

4. Smug walt

5. I'm just leaving your place, sorry, I think I have the clap.

6. Jammy b*stard !
    I work for myself, am f*cking loaded, no bird but a phone full of dizzy horsey types who for the price of a spag bol are very enthusiastic and I DONT dress up on weekends and pretend Im in the army !
    Joy !

7. Them new big norks do match her Wizards Sleeve. Money well spent..

8. All that would be great if I hadn't just given her a dose whilst you were out earning that pay rise.

The t1ts aren't bad. I'm glad I never had to pay for them though if I'm honest as she doesn't like me spraying my muck on them more than once a day.

Is she the same with you?

9. And yer still owe me a tenner :D

10. 20% of 5K is nothing to shout about.

How is life in Tesco?

11. I am leaving the UK on Oct 30th to take up a job in the Caribbean and I won't be back until April 2010. I have the option of going again should I wish.

That is what is called being a Smug Cunt.

:D

12. If true I, for one, will miss your contributions to this site.

13. So, you are going from £4.83 per hour to £5.80 per hour. And your girlfreind is either so ugly or so insecure (or, possibly, both) that she needs plastic surgery to make her acceptable.

No, just regular please, and can I have a Fanta with that?

14. Prove it ! I fall for that skit every time I go on the lash ! :D