• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Im such a smug c*nt

I just wanted to say, I absolutley love my life.

I have just been told that my application for promotion (in civvie land) has been accepted, I'm getting a 20% payrise, my training for the TA starts next friday and I'm going home later to me 21 year old stunning girlfriend (who had a boob job a few months ago) to bang the sh*t out of her!

:boogie:

merriman said:

I have just been told that my application for promotion (in civvie land) has been accepted, I'm getting a 20% payrise, my training for the TA starts next friday and I'm going home later to me 21 year old stunning girlfriend (who had a boob job a few months ago) to bang the sh*t out of her!

And next Friday, it's somebody else's turn.

merriman said:

I'm just leaving your place, sorry, I think I have the clap.

Jammy b*stard !
I work for myself, am f*cking loaded, no bird but a phone full of dizzy horsey types who for the price of a spag bol are very enthusiastic and I DONT dress up on weekends and pretend Im in the army !
Joy !

merriman said:

All that would be great if I hadn't just given her a dose whilst you were out earning that pay rise.

The t1ts aren't bad. I'm glad I never had to pay for them though if I'm honest as she doesn't like me spraying my muck on them more than once a day.

Is she the same with you?

reni_77 said:
Jammy b*stard !
I work for myself, am f*cking loaded, no bird but a phone full of dizzy horsey types who for the price of a spag bol are very enthusiastic and I DONT dress up on weekends and pretend Im in the army !
Joy !
And yer still owe me a tenner :D

I am leaving the UK on Oct 30th to take up a job in the Caribbean and I won't be back until April 2010. I have the option of going again should I wish.

That is what is called being a Smug Cunt.

:D

LancePrivateJones said:
I am leaving the UK on Oct 30th to take up a job in the Caribbean and I won't be back until April 2010. I have the option of going again should I wish.

If true I, for one, will miss your contributions to this site.

merriman said:

So, you are going from £4.83 per hour to £5.80 per hour. And your girlfreind is either so ugly or so insecure (or, possibly, both) that she needs plastic surgery to make her acceptable.

No, just regular please, and can I have a Fanta with that?

Gungythree said:
reni_77 said:
Jammy b*stard !
Joy !
And yer still owe me a tenner :D
Prove it ! I fall for that skit every time I go on the lash ! :D

merriman said:
I have just been told that due to my arrse kissing I'm getting promoted and I don't care that everyone else at work hates me. As I'm not good enough for the Regs and a bit of a fatty I'm also joining the TA. I'd better fek off home cos my bird has got my credit card and it's nearly maxed out after I paid to get her t1ts sorted and she now lets me have a quick shag every Friday God I must be good cos she doesn't feel like it any other time

Sorted for you :D

Markintime said:
LancePrivateJones said:

If true I, for one, will miss your contributions to this site.
It is true I'm afraid, but you will be dismayed to hear that I will still be logging in from time to time, in between Strawberry Daquiris anyway,

LancePrivateJones said:

Remove Caribbean insert Afghanistan

LancePrivateJones said:

So home from home, as far as gun crime and ethnic mix for you :p

SUNRAY_MINOR said:
LancePrivateJones said:

Remove Caribbean insert Afghanistan
Fucking hope not as I left the Army yonks ago.

I will check the paperwork again though.

Helmand province is in Barbados is'nt it?

Latest Threads