Im stuck with my job choices!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by SWINDLER, Oct 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have decided upon the Royal Artillery in gunnery or surveilance, i have also narrowed my choices down to:

- Gunner AS90
    - Gunner Light Gun
    - Gunner Speical Observer

I'm really stuck for choice, but im swaying towards the top two because of all the qualifications i can gain, especialy with AS90 were i can get attached to an infantry unit to bump up my basic infantry skills.

If anyone has first hand experience in either or has any info or reccomendations then please reply i need help!
  2. With the light gun you can volounteer to be attached to the Paras or Commandos, requires you to be a lot more fitter i would think though mate.
  3. Have you thought about the Royal Logistic Corps? If you join us, you will not only be a tradesman but you will also be a fighting man.
  4. billy, please stop before I have 800 replies plunging the forum into disrepute.
  5. I can't see any combat logistics roles..
  6. exactly
  7. :cry:

I have got my first and second choices now if anyone would like to comment on them..

1st: Gunner AS90

2nd: Gunner Light Gun
  8. Are you handicapped? No seriously, I'm not joking now. That's the kind of thing that ishe cleam chasers come out with.