• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Im stinging..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to know what the inside of my tablet capsual contained, so i popped open the middle and a hoard of freekin' dust flew out, went in my eye, got inhailed and now my room stinks of shite, im having suspicions my doctor has prescribed anthrax..

Awaiting reply from Billy_Winky

You got one then, dullard. I am a serving soldier so even though some people on here obviously think I'm a d1ckhead, at least I have that in my favour on the ARMY rumour service. You are just a unfunny strawberry mivvie with a tiny willy.

billy.winky said:
You got one then, dullard. I am a serving soldier so even though some people on here obviously think I'm a d1ckhead, at least I have that in my favour on the ARMY rumour service. You are just a unfunny strawberry mivvie with a tiny willy.

We dont think youre a dickhead, billy.

We know you are.

Wedge, too many times.

Not funny anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1

Latest Threads