Im starting training soon BUT

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by fouler, Feb 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, Im starting training on the 21st of march but i went to the doctors about an irritating mole and they referred me to the hospital to get it removed,
    but they said it mite be after the 21st i was wondering if it is after the date would they be able to sort it at catterick?

2. Speak to your recruiter
  3. not really answering my question
  4. Yes it is. Considering you haven't even set foot in the hallowed gates of a barracks yet, then your first port of call is your recruiter.

Other advice may consist of telling you to stop inserting small, blind mammals in your secret place.
  5. Technically they could, whether they would is another question. It's a simple outpatient procedure. Local anaesthetic, twonk it off and cauterise. Mission accomplished. Had it done before. Takes minutes, left with a simple scab.
  6. Your recruiter will be able to advise you taking advice from the medical staff.
  7. id just got to pahse 1 then tell the nurses when there checking u out on the first day or 2.
  8. You need to tighten up the strap on your head dobber.
  9. I had x2 rather large moles removed off my back when I was on Phase 1, I was put on light duties but really wasn't a big deal even went on the ranges no probs.

10. that has absolutely slayed me!!! thanks Fivealpha not the first time your posts have knocked me on my arrse!!