Im starting to get the hump again....

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by bibo_boy, Jan 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is your TA Mojo taking a nose dive?

Hey, cheer up, bowman is on its way... and its gonna be dead good!

TB

2. Join the club. I've (as will be backed up by arrsers within my unit) been grumpy for quite a while. Changing goalposts by Bordon for Class 1 courses, changes goalposts within the unit for promotion (goal posts only changed for individuals of course), useless NRPS and permanent staff, lack of training.

People have been leaving left, right and centre. Hopefully things will inprove with a recent new arrival.

I'm standing by for the "well what are you doing about it" argument to surface. It's a fair point and to be honest I've reached the point of having to repeat stuff because of lost paperwork/people changing/goalpost shift.

Now I think about it, the last time I had a winge like this I managed to get my own special stalker who was in my bde, knew my CoC but didn't know me. Wonder if he'll re-appear :D

3. i'll stalk you Stabbers!

4. Not me, I'm as enthusiastic as ever!

5. Thats cos, like me, you get job satisfaction and enjoy what you do.

6. If he's subtle about it, how would you ever know...?

7. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

BB,

Is this because of anything in particular or just a general post-Xmas malaise. I noted your post a few days back asking The_Duke about medic postings with 4 Para. Are you getting itchy feet again mate?

8. nah RP, I was asking about the medic job on the behalf of someone else... lol Been there done the airborne thing (well kind of!)

I'm just getting fed up with how my unit operates..... I have no faith in them and what they do.

The only reason I'm still in is the couple of real close friends I have in it...

I'd transfer, but I 've done that and ended back, so i guess just I'll get on with it.

9. I've used Bowman and you speak with Forked tongue!

Actually it was kind of good!!!!!

10. bibo, how about a stint at your RTC? esp the recruit wing, if its anything like ours they'll be crying out for folk, hard work but immense satisfaction

11. same here! :D ive only been in 4ish months though

12. You'll be please to know that it is the same in civie strasse ... lots of moving goal posts, need to know, information is power, get on the bus, get off the bus, long haired hippies ... etc etc

13. wonder if its a post xmas first day back thing because a couple of our unit are talking about sacking it as well.

i know the feeling well about asking for things and being refused, wasters getting promoted for next to nothing, different rules for different people and some seniors not knowing what is going on or not bothering checking.it does have an affect on your well being and motivation, and then they wonder why you dont turn in for week end exercises.

14. msr

msr LE

Hang in until April and get your bounty.

msr