IM SPEECHLESS

Then I saw in the steam was written 'Light a candle for me Mum'. Now I have a candle by my front door lit every night so Jade knows I'm always thinking of her.
Wow, let's burn the house down because a hallucination said so :roll:

Jackiey said: "I was laying on a sunbed outside my apartment and talking out loud, saying 'Jade, you told me to call you and I am but you don't answer' and just then the clouds started moving and from the side of one of them I saw two faces looking down on me - it was Jade, totally clearly."
Oh dear, do you think she was doing drugs at the time? 8O

And if she saw two faces looking down at her....... who was the other one?

Oh fucking dear me...

Ok... I'm taking bets...

Will Jade Goody become bigger than Jesus?

I'm starting with the odds at even and we'll go from there...

[Personally, I think she has a better agent]

Wishful_Thinking said:
Jackiey said: "I was laying on a sunbed outside my apartment and talking out loud, saying 'Jade, you told me to call you and I am but you don't answer' and just then the clouds started moving and from the side of one of them I saw two faces looking down on me - it was Jade, totally clearly."
Oh dear, do you think she was doing drugs at the time? 8O
You reckon?
And booze, whilst eating magic mushrooms.

"[b]She was beaming down and her hand was up as if she was waving. Her head was still bald but she looked so happy."[/b]

You sure that wasnt the Sun, you fcuking ugly smack head? :x

The whole thing reminds me of that wierd sun baby on tellietubbies. And i thought that family could get no wierder.

Proper_Gander said:
Matty0001 said:
Even more bollocks to sell to the press, can we have her hanged?
no but we can have her hung *pedant mode off*

:wink:
Pedant mode back on - criminals are hanged, horses are hung.

Proper_Gander said:
Matty0001 said:
Even more bollocks to sell to the press, can we have her hanged?
no but we can have her hung *pedant mode off*

:wink:
It's 'hanged' actually, according to the Oxford English Dictionary. Apparently this archaic form was preserved in legal language, since it was used by judges to pronounce sentences in capital crimes: i.e to hang someone.

In anycase it's far to good for her. She needs to be ignored to death - which for this family would actually be a fate worse than death ( and that goes for her feckless son-in law too)

well shit how do i know, i've only ever hung horses in my back yard :?

in any case, a non-story, back to arrse to make it one

fcuking fruitloop, still milking it!! watch the front cover of the Scum tomorrow. Turin Shroud will have nothing on this!! worshiping chavs will gather at the gates with the holy burberry chav hats drinking cheap cider whilst crying out the sound of mmmmllllllaaarrrrr

attractiveboy said:
Shes a former heroin addict.

Obviously she is having some sort of deluded epsiode brought on by her past scag use.
You want to be careful attractiveboy.

That is almost a sensible post, for you.

Robbo_the_duke said:
The whole thing reminds me of that wierd sun baby on tellietubbies. And i thought that family could get no wierder.
You could be right:

The other face was probably Max Clifford looking over Jade's shoulder.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Current Affairs, News and Analysis 12
just_jay The NAAFI Bar 4