Im sorry

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HB70, Feb 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just want to say that someone saw my password and posted all the cr.p on the other threads.

It wasn't me, I have always admired the Army.

Rest assured the person who did this will be very sorry.

2. HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha no more please!

3. Someone saw your password for an account that was set up moments before the abuse started?

Of course we believe you, now pass me the snake oil I just bought as apparently it cures everything.

4. Reply to topic
    Re: Any of you thick Squaddies got a degree?
    Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Ned_Seagoon:First degree in Electrical Engineering, Masters in Systems Engineering. Good enough?

Of course you have.

thats why you polish boots for a living and I dont.
    HB70

Check timings of your apology and post. You lose. Switched on for someone with a degree.

5. Look I'm sorry ok?

It was someone else in the office who did that.

I'm actually a big fan of the Armed Forces and I think you are all great.

6. Can I fcuk your sister now?

Again

7. I think i want to rape your japs eye with a 6 inch woodscrew

8. I think he's worried now we know who he is, and someones posted a phone number to complain about him.

9. And his mum

Oh they are the same person

10. so you are misusing office IT to post abuse on the internet, I'm sure your employers will be interested in that too.

11. Look thats not me ok? I saw someone had posted that on another thread, but its not me. I don't know who it is thats why I want this to stop now before whoever it is gets into trouble because of some idiot who saw my password.

12. Just how did 'someone' see your password? It shows up as dots and surely you don't need to write it down?