• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Im sorry

I just want to say that someone saw my password and posted all the cr.p on the other threads.

It wasn't me, I have always admired the Army.

Rest assured the person who did this will be very sorry.

HB70 said:
I just want to say that someone saw my password and posted all the cr.p on the other threads.

It wasn't me, I have always admired the Army.

Rest assured the person who did this will be very sorry.

HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha no more please!

Someone saw your password for an account that was set up moments before the abuse started?

Of course we believe you, now pass me the snake oil I just bought as apparently it cures everything.

Reply to topic
Re: Any of you thick Squaddies got a degree?
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Ned_Seagoon:First degree in Electrical Engineering, Masters in Systems Engineering. Good enough?

Of course you have.

thats why you polish boots for a living and I dont.
HB70

Check timings of your apology and post. You lose. Switched on for someone with a degree.

Look I'm sorry ok?

It was someone else in the office who did that.

I'm actually a big fan of the Armed Forces and I think you are all great.

HB70 said:
Look I'm sorry ok?

It was someone else in the office who did that.

I'm actually a big fan of the Armed Forces and I think you are all great.
so you are misusing office IT to post abuse on the internet, I'm sure your employers will be interested in that too.

HB70 said:
Hobbish said:
Is it possible that you're getting a little nervous at the easy availability of information about you on the internet?

Like this?

http://findarticles.com/p/news-arti...02/is_2000_Jan_17/praise-pylons/ai_n36256474/
Look thats not me ok? I saw someone had posted that on another thread, but its not me. I don't know who it is thats why I want this to stop now before whoever it is gets into trouble because of some idiot who saw my password.
Just how did 'someone' see your password? It shows up as dots and surely you don't need to write it down?

HB70 said:
Hobbish said:
Is it possible that you're getting a little nervous at the easy availability of information about you on the internet?

Like this?

http://findarticles.com/p/news-arti...02/is_2000_Jan_17/praise-pylons/ai_n36256474/
Look thats not me ok? I saw someone had posted that on another thread, but its not me. I don't know who it is thats why I want this to stop now before whoever it is gets into trouble because of some idiot who saw my password.
failure to maintain security of your password too, 'round this way that makes you responsible for the misuse of the IT system...

Latest Threads