Im sorry this is to sick not to have its own thread.......

Yer sick BBC.....really sick lol How am I mean't to go to bed tonigt without nightmares?

Baggy

It may be just me, but I can't see anything remotely amusing in mocking somebody as seriously afflicted as this poor woman obviously is.

I hear the jury is forming for the "Most Tactless Cnut of the Year" award.

MsG

works for me........

G

Goku

I bet I could shatter her pelvis with bottom sex.
I want to snap her and hear the crunching noise.

…she looks like a puppet, she cant be real.

whos been hiding in the potting shed taking film of BB then?.

BBC

Reassured to see that some other @rrsers also follow the Observer arts supplement.

I would, however, welcome some more considered critique regarding the mesages the artist is seeking to put across

XXX

netleynirse said:
BBC

Reassured to see that some other @rrsers also follow the Observer arts supplement.

I would, however, welcome some more considered critique regarding the mesages the artist is seeking to put across

XXX
Eh?

Er, she's funny as f*ck?

Beebs :D

G

Goku

netleynirse said:
I want to ram my penis through her wafer thin skull

[marq=down]skull f*ck...... skull f*ck...... skull f*ck[/marq]

G

Goku

Salad_Fingers said:
Wrong in so many ways. I feel guilty for laughing...
You feel guilty???

I feel guilty for having a cheeky shifty while watching that video, again and again and again.

I’m going to hell with a smile on my face.

I have often fancied the idea of shaging one of those half women/ half horse things. This chick has legs like a new born foal with "rikits"
I reckon that's as close to getting my knob wet in a horse chick as I'll get.
And as a bonus her face is not too distorted either.

Friggin' heck! 8O I can diagnose the severe anorexia, I'd think, but what's up with her arms stuck to her body?

EWWWWWWWWWWWW! (I need a throwing-up smiley)

Didn't laugh, just felt damn sorry for that destroyed creature. Mr F just stared at the screen in equal what-the-heck-is-that?-ness