Im So Fecking sorry

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RTFQ, Feb 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

I don't normally do this cut and paste nonsense, and I'm sorry - but will you take a bloody look at this website. It's safe for work.

Please don't ask me what I was looking for when i found this. :D

http://www.celinedreams.com/fandreams.htm

2. Oh. My. God.
    They even interpret them. RTFQ, this sounds like an opportunity.........

3. No, sorry RTFQ, I think we DO have to ask what you were looking for.......... Um, famous Canadians?

4. Same thing happened to me, with a recurring dream about banging Gerri Halliwell :(

Did you google Dream+Dion+Wet+Self-loathing?

5. Yes, but banging the Gwa with what, exactly (I'm told that the correct answer is a rolled up kip mat)?

6. It is not the fact that you found it, it is the fact you MUST have read it to even bother posting it on here :lol:

7. So does this mean RTFQ is a closet Celine Dion fan???? 8O

8. From what I've heard:

They're both Gwa, both have high pitched girly voices and both stink of pish and twiglets.

Could RTFQ BE Celine Dion?

9. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Hey, i don't mind a bit of banter, but keep bandying around hateful sh1t like that and I'll be forced to take measures. :D

10. Would those measures include singing the theme tune to a very gay film with that wee poof Leonardo Di Caprio in it? And would you be singing this to tramps? :lol:

11. so has anyone posted their kicking her backdoors in while throttling her with barbwire dream yet ?

12. Sorry RTFQ, But what where you looking for when you ahem "stumbled" across this site ??? LOL.

Regards LT.

13. No he's far to short and his French is limited to
    "Combien pour la fillette" and "J'ai une grenouille dans mon bidet!"

14. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Non non non, I said "combien pour la fille" and "J'ai une aeroglisseur dans mes pantalons"

Anyway, you said I was very good at 'speaking french' - especially when I spelled out the lyrics to "Joe le Taxi" with my tongue.

15. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

These are my favourites so far: