Im So Fecking sorry

No, sorry RTFQ, I think we DO have to ask what you were looking for.......... Um, famous Canadians?

Same thing happened to me, with a recurring dream about banging Gerri Halliwell :(

Did you google Dream+Dion+Wet+Self-loathing?

Yes, but banging the Gwa with what, exactly (I'm told that the correct answer is a rolled up kip mat)?

canteen_cowboy said:
RTFQ said:
I don't normally do this cut and paste nonsense, and I'm sorry - but will you take a bloody look at this website. It's safe for work.

Please don't ask me what I was looking for when i found this. :D

http://www.celinedreams.com/fandreams.htm
It is not the fact that you found it, it is the fact you MUST have read it to even bother posting it on here :lol:
So does this mean RTFQ is a closet Celine Dion fan???? 8O

Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
From what I've heard:

They're both Gwa, both have high pitched girly voices and both stink of pish and twiglets.

Could RTFQ BE Celine Dion?

Hey, i don't mind a bit of banter, but keep bandying around hateful sh1t like that and I'll be forced to take measures. :D

RTFQ said:
Hey, i don't mind a bit of banter, but keep bandying around hateful sh1t like that and I'll be forced to take measures. :D
Would those measures include singing the theme tune to a very gay film with that wee poof Leonardo Di Caprio in it? And would you be singing this to tramps? :lol:

cait said:
StabTiffy2B said:
No he's far to short and his French is limited to
"Combien pour la fillette" and "J'ai une grenouille dans mon bidet!"

Non non non, I said "combien pour la fille" and "J'ai une aeroglisseur dans mes pantalons"

Anyway, you said I was very good at 'speaking french' - especially when I spelled out the lyrics to "Joe le Taxi" with my tongue.

These are my favourites so far:

Fan Dream #40

(The spelling of original dream submissions is partially preserved)

Petar, 17, Yugoslavia

"One night, I dreamed how I am siting in the room with my good friend (female) and Celine and her daughter. We were singing, and Celine was smiling at me, because I sounded too bad. Anyway, when I woke up and realized what I was dreaming about, I was pretty sad, 'cause Celine was smiling, but in other hand, I was glad that dreamed about her and that she was beautiful."

Fan Dream #41

Samuel, 27, Kenya

"I dreamt having a very big wedding with Celine as my bride where we had gone to the Moon to spend our honeymoon. We then moved in every part of world together. Then I woke up without seeing Celine any where around me."

RTFQ said:
cait said:
StabTiffy2B said:
No he's far to short and his French is limited to
"Combien pour la fillette" and "J'ai une grenouille dans mon bidet!"

Non non non, I said "combien pour la fille" and "J'ai une aeroglisseur dans mes pantalons"

Anyway, you said I was very good at 'speaking french' - especially when I spelled out the lyrics to "Joe le Taxi" with my tongue.
It was the French stick down the japs eye that caught my attention...

The interpretations that have me sniggering....

Celine Dion in your dream represents a symbol of a caring friend. That's why I called your dream "typical". Somehow, Celine Dion does have that friendly dream appearance.
If Celine Dion ever apreared in a dream i would be forced to hack off my eyelids to ensure it never happened again!

This is what I've just submitted for interpretation, what do you think?

This is very difficult for me as I don't normally write in to things like this.

Recently my dog died. I am in the British Army and she has followed me throughout my career. I had found her on the side of the road about 5 years ago, some drunk driver had run her over (it later transpired that she had to have her spleen, a kidney and her womb removed). Not only that, but some kids had attempted to set her alight with some sort of petrochemical-based fuel. I called her Lucky. With much praying and the stirling work of a passing orthodontist who knew first aid, she pulled through and became my lifelong friend for the next 5 years. I find it hard to write this as I can't see the screen through the tears. I don't think I've cried since a child, but she used to sit between my legs when I typed and nuzzle me when she got hungry. Anyway, she used to ride along on my tank when we were on manoeuvres - we always play Celine Dion over the P.A system as it makes us think of our sweethearts back home - especially My Heart Will Go On, as that's what we tell them if anything happens to us. That was playing when we veered off the road and through a barbed wire entanglement, I'd forgotten Lucky was on the roof of the tank. She died pretty quickly, and I managed to collect most of her and hold her in my arms when she passed.

Last night I dreamed that I saw Celine and Lucky playing chase just outside of our camp. They looked so happy, and celine was dressed as a Native American Canadian. i tried to call out to them, but my voice wouldn't work. They played for ages, and it looked so warm and sunny there. All I felt was cold. Lucky started to get frisky on Celine's leg - he used to do that when women were around, and celine just laughed and pushed her away. She's so down to earth eh? In the end, Celine picked Lucky up and they floated upward. I called for them to stay but they didn't hear me. I woke up and started drinking straight away. What does all this mean? Was Jesus talking to me via Celine?

"Apple Dream" of Celine Dion

"I am one of those people who have recurrent dreams, seeing the same sequence over and over. Almost every night I dreamed I'd swallowed a big, hard, cold apple that had gotten stuck at the back of my throat. I'd wake up terrified. Sometimes I'd go for hours without sleeping because of the sensation of that apple in my throat. I don't think I'd ever felt so vulnerable and so helpless."
Do you think her husband was trying to get some crafty fellatio action in while she slept? ;-)

RTFQ old man, is 'Lucky' male or female, I think you've just flawed an otherwise heart wrenching tale.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Plastic Yank The NAAFI Bar 3
reassuringly_badgers The NAAFI Bar 12
E The Intelligence Cell 5