Im scared of Spiders

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Track_Link, Oct 26, 2009.

1. They Make Me Scream Too

2. Man Up You Tart

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I went for a walk in the woods with my Doris yesterday. It was all getting quite heated up against a Tree....

The moment was lost when she said 'Ooooh stand still, there's a Spider on you'

I screamed like a girl and smashed my head against the tree as I ripped my jacket off..

Oh dear. Am I the only one? Is this relationship doomed now she has seen my fear in all it's girlyness?
  2. Poof.
  3. It was quite big

4. Hermer fooker, my only suggestion is to join the RLC or whatever the fook they are called now.
  5. Have you thought about a career in the RAF?
  6. It was hairy too
  7. Tell me about your girly scream, was it the sort of shriek expressed by a doris when she dicovers her dead baby or more of the sort of scream she chokes off as your blade strokes her throat?
  8. Dead baby. Without a doubt...
  9. The only spider i'd be afraid of is the RCIED type. You don't wanna go near those fcukers!
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You've never seen my bird on the beach in a thong, have you?

Scary spiders legs? I shit 'em.
  11. No I haven't mucker. I've seen her with a 8" cock hanging out the back of her on a few occasions though! :wink:

12. And here was me thinking no fecker was watching, ahh well.
  13. How could you forget watching my 'come face'! :)
  14. I am not a big fan of spiders at all, luckily I own a cat that loves them, if you spot a spider all you have to do is point her at it and she will catch it and eat it. I got trapped in the bath by a massive one and she rescued me and pulled all its legs off, otherwise if shes not around I suck them up with the dyson.

15. I had my eyes shut, have you not seen his mrs? 10 pfng bet isnt the word