Im scared of Spiders

Spiders...

• Man Up You Tart

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I went for a walk in the woods with my Doris yesterday. It was all getting quite heated up against a Tree....

The moment was lost when she said 'Ooooh stand still, there's a Spider on you'

I screamed like a girl and smashed my head against the tree as I ripped my jacket off..

Oh dear. Am I the only one? Is this relationship doomed now she has seen my fear in all it's girlyness?

Track_Link said:
I went for a walk in the woods with my Doris yesterday. It was all getting quite heated up against a Tree....

The moment was lost when she said 'Ooooh stand still, there's a Spider on you'

I screamed like a girl and smashed my head against the tree as I ripped my jacket off..

Oh dear. Am I the only one? Is this relationship doomed now she has seen my fear in all it's girlyness?

Hermer fooker, my only suggestion is to join the RLC or whatever the fook they are called now.

Tell me about your girly scream, was it the sort of shriek expressed by a doris when she dicovers her dead baby or more of the sort of scream she chokes off as your blade strokes her throat?

CQMS said:
Tell me about your girly scream, was it the sort of shriek expressed by a doris when she dicovers her dead baby or more of the sort of scream she chokes off as your blade strokes her throat?
Dead baby. Without a doubt...

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Fallschirmjager said:
The only spider i'd be afraid of is the RCIED type. You don't wanna go near those fcukers!
You've never seen my bird on the beach in a thong, have you?

Scary spiders legs? I shit 'em.

Fallschirmjager said:
TheIronDuke said:
No I haven't mucker. I've seen her with a 8" cock hanging out the back of her on a few occasions though! :wink:

And here was me thinking no fecker was watching, ahh well.

I am not a big fan of spiders at all, luckily I own a cat that loves them, if you spot a spider all you have to do is point her at it and she will catch it and eat it. I got trapped in the bath by a massive one and she rescued me and pulled all its legs off, otherwise if shes not around I suck them up with the dyson.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Fallschirmjager said:
TheIronDuke said:
No I haven't mucker. I've seen her with a 8" cock hanging out the back of her on a few occasions though! :wink:
I would have cited you in a divorce case, but your :wink: tells me you are being ironic.

So, 8" eh? What you doing on Friday? PM me big boy.

You're doomed , she should have been the one screaming, what else are you scared of ? mice ?
Did meet a guy a year or so ago on a bike ride , who lost his leg because of a spider bite . At least he would have a good reason to be scared of them - don't think he was though ,
you're a wuss mate . ;-)

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Gren said:
Fallschirmjager said:
TheIronDuke said:
So, 8" eh? What you doing on Friday? PM me big boy.
I have a 5" extension specially made for the occasion. :(

ohhh 6" then? ;)
Jesus fucking Christ guys. I was just thinking, meet up at Starbucks, chat, get to know each other, see how we feel?

Then a nice Sushi bar (I know a delightful makizushi place in Chalk Farm - its quite undiscovered) then maybe a glass of fizz up West?

But all you can think of is anal sex. You make me sick.

So... Friday? PM me? Yah?