Im revolting & low level sabotage

I'm fucked off with having 5 different recycle bins, I have to have them because it seems it's my fault that there is climate change and global warming. Well bollocks, I'm revolting. So what I need to know is what can I hide in the food waste that will cause problems, what could I put in the tin can bin that would screw up the salvage ? etc etc.

I want to fuck up the maximum amount of recycled stuff that I can.

Big_Bertha said:
Get a life
I have one, dedicated to the revolution.

You could lodge a claim for ground rent, that will make them sit up.5 bins,? madness.!

RangeStew said:
I'm fucked off with having 5 different recycle bins, I have to have them because it seems it's my fault that there is climate change and global warming. Well bollocks, I'm revolting. So what I need to know is what can I hide in the food waste that will cause problems, what could I put in the tin can bin that would screw up the salvage ? etc etc.

body parts?

Faeces

muzungu_marlow said:
RangeStew said:

body parts?
Good idea, how about Broon's...?

Grenades.
Radioactive waste.

I believe they turn the foodwaste into compost. Diesel/weedkiller is good for plants apparently. Possibly bleach would interfere with the microbes that break it down into compost.

Of course your one sabotaged binload when combined with the waste from your entire council area will be like p1ss1ng in the ocean and will have no effect whatsoever. That considered Id recommend the dismembered remains of a local prostitute.

RangeStew said:
what can I hide in the food waste that will cause problems?
Heres an idea trigger, stop throwing food away. Call me daft, but I just buy enough food, and leave the money I save in the bank. Its a radical concept I know, but try getting your head around it.

sundance said:
I believe they turn the foodwaste into compost. Diesel/weedkiller is good for plants apparently. Possibly bleach would interfere with the microbes that break it down into compost.

Of course your one sabotaged binload when combined with the waste from your entire council area will be like p1ss1ng in the ocean and will have no effect whatsoever. That considered Id recommend the dismembered remains of a local prostitute.
not necessarily.

bin trucks have blades. the blades like dealing with soft squishy stuff.

from professional experience, I can tell you that a few slabs of concrete / a load of bricks will physiclally break the bin truck.

Maddie's putrefying in one of mine so for the last two years had nowhere to put cardboard, plastics and tins. Could I have one of yours RangeStew if they're going spare? Problem sorted.

Just point out to the recycle brigade that recycling is a drop in the ocean, they will save more money er I mean Co2 if they just switched of the lights, monitors, PC, Photocopiers mains powered dildos.

The next person who asks you why you are putting can in with the glass ask them if they drive to work instead of getting the bus or train. if they answer yes just scream at them they are hypocrites and MURDERING MOTHER EA RTH with their foul pollution. Rip a kittens head off for added emphasis.

Or you can go the other route and go Mega Green. Insist that the company has an energy audit, employs some one to work out Green Travel Planning, imposed car sharing, Video Conferencing etc.

sandmanfez said:
RangeStew said:
what can I hide in the food waste that will cause problems?
Heres an idea trigger, stop throwing food away. Call me daft, but I just buy enough food, and leave the money I save in the bank. Its a radical concept I know, but try getting your head around it.
You eat your potato peelings then ? :WINK:

therealbigdizzle said:
sundance said:

not necessarily.

bin trucks have blades. the blades like dealing with soft squishy stuff.

from professional experience, I can tell you that a few slabs of concrete / a load of bricks will physiclally break the bin truck.
Bullsh!t, a bin lorry will crush and eat slabs and bricks with considerable ease, I, in the distant past before recycling was the buzzword of the day, I have fed a fully fcuked and written off motor bike into one and it gobbled it up no problem. Bin lorries will eat and crush washing machines, fridges, dishwashers, metal framed beds etc. They do so every day by way of metal recycling for scrap.

From professional experience, I can tell you you're talking bollox, no offence intended.

I've been driving them for the last 17 years. :wink:

You want to fcuk up your recycling? easy, simply don't bother recycling, put everything into any bin you want, but be warned, it may not be happening now but soon you will find yourself being fined for persistent refusal to recycle. Maybe some councils are doing it already?

Latest Threads