Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wife on the Blob Angry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I really am.

I was a little bit vexed on Monday, it has slowly escalated in to full blown outrage, by tomorrow I hope to be back to being slightly miffed.

I was mildly annoyed, but now I've seen this I'm fucking OUTRAGED!

B_AND_T said:
I really am.
I'm not. I just can't be arrsed to be outraged today.
Perhaps we could have an outraged poll?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
theoriginalphantom said:
B_AND_T said:
I really am.
I'm not. I just can't be arrsed to be outraged today.
Perhaps we could have an outraged poll?
OK

I'm getting outraged so often these days, that I'm outraged about being outraged.

Price of food..outrageous.

Street signs in Polish, in Britain? Outrageous.

Morning dump, took 12 wipes, instead of the usual 3. OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

Bullet Sponge said:
I've just been bought a cup of tea which has reduced my state of displeasure somewhat.
I had to go and make my own this morning, so I'm upgrading from 'unbothered' to 'mildly irritated' however the gofer has just brought some chocolate hob nobs in, so I may have to have a case study of my mood state and change the office 'mood state alert board' again.

I think that Arrsers are using the word "outrage" far too often these days.
So I decided to look in the theasaurus to find a suitable replacement.
This is what came up
Outraged
Annoyed
Irritated
Fuming
Mad
Livid
Irate
Heated
Gnashing your teeth
Cross
Furious
Incensed
Enraged
Infuriated

There are far too many alternatives.....it's outrageous!

Ok I'm really, really, really gnashing my teeth in an outraged kind of way!!!!!!!!!!!

Murphy_Slaw said:
I think that Arrsers are using the word "outrage" far too often these days.
So I decided to look in the theasaurus to find a suitable replacement.
This is what came up
Outraged
Annoyed
Irritated
Fuming
Mad
Livid
Irate
Heated
Gnashing your teeth
Cross
Furious
Incensed
Enraged
Infuriated

There are far too many alternatives.....it's outrageous!
Or, for the 'Scotch' persons amongst us - "Fashed!!"

theoriginalphantom said:
Bullet Sponge said:
I've just been bought a cup of tea which has reduced my state of displeasure somewhat.
I had to go and make my own this morning, so I'm upgrading from 'unbothered' to 'mildly irritated' however the gofer has just brought some chocolate hob nobs in, so I may have to have a case study of my mood state and change the office 'mood state alert board' again.
You have chocolate hob nobs?

I don't have chocolate hob nobs................ :x

FUCKINGWANKYTOSSBASTARDCUNTYBOLLOCKS.

I'm not happy now.

Theoriginalphantoms MOOD STATE ALERT

RED

Information has been received about an outrage of a specific Individual. It can also mean "red alert", meaning the Office is at Massive outrage, especially if there's a likelihood of working late or missing a bandwagon

AMBER

There has been specific information received and there is a substantial threat over certain outrageous items of news. It can also mean "High alert", which could be a transition to bandwagon riding

BLACK SPECIAL

There is an increased likelihood of outrage, but no defined target. It can also mean "potential general anger"

BLACK

There has been an assessment made that there is the possibility of an outrage, but no defined target. It can also mean "possible civil unrest", meaning security of office biscuits can't be guaranteed.

WHITE

No information available about a specific outrage of anger. It can also mean "situation stable"

Gaz_ED said:
I'm getting outraged so often these days, that I'm outraged about being outraged.

Price of food..outrageous.

Street signs in Polish, in Britain? Outrageous.

Morning dump, took 12 wipes, instead of the usual 3. OUTRAGEOUS!!!!
Im Pleased with street signs in Polish however I'm Outraged at your Outrage!

Wahey!
I am officially no longer outraged.
The usual Friday morning bacon sarnie run has just been picked up, and has been found to contain an extra "double fried-egg sandwich, anyone want it?".
Well, you can guess who claimed that one. No matter that I'm only halfway through scoffing my weekly bacon-egg-sausage-and mushroom-on-brown, if there's a buckshee egg banjo on offer...

:D

Tax_Tw-t said:
Wahey!
I am officially no longer outraged.
The usual Friday morning bacon sarnie run has just been picked up, and has been found to contain an extra "double fried-egg sandwich, anyone want it?".
Well, you can guess who claimed that one. No matter that I'm only halfway through scoffing my weekly bacon-egg-sausage-and mushroom-on-brown, if there's a buckshee egg banjo on offer...

:D
Now that is really outrageous.

I can't get a bacon butty at all and only ever see an egg banjo if I make it my self.

I don't think that outrage covers it I think I need to be incandesent with rage at this state of affairs.