Im outraged at Walkers crisps

Muslims criticise Walkers after it is revealed that some crisp varieties contain alcohol

Furious Muslims have heavily criticised Walkers crisps after it emerged that certain varieties of the manufacturer's products contain trace elements of alcohol.
I am so outraged that Walkers Crisps have offended those lovely muslim people and caused them such distress, even thought the Koran doesn't actually ban alcohol I'm sure it's only fair for those offended to roit against the great satan and etc etc

LINKY

RancidFat said:
Muslims criticise Walkers after it is revealed that some crisp varieties contain alcohol
Furious Muslims have heavily criticised Walkers crisps after it emerged that certain varieties of the manufacturer's products contain trace elements of alcohol.
I am so outraged that Walkers Crisps have offended those lovely muslim people and caused them such distress, even thought the Koran doesn't actually ban alcohol I'm sure it's only fair for those offended to roit against the great satan and etc etc
How long have lager flavoured crisps been available? I missed this one!

Crisps containing alcohol? It does explain why, having not had any dinner and then going to the pub i felt more drunk than usual. It must have been that packet of cheese & onion I had.

RancidFat said:

just because they are trying to take over the world.

dos not give them the right to take over our walkers crisps.

long live walkers long live walkers.

mmmmmmmm rioja flavoured crisps :D

God (sorry) Allah help these poor besieged Muslims. How DARE we use a naturally occurring chemical compound ANYWHERE in the Western hemisphere. What were we thinking of?.

Imagine the suffering felt by poor Ahmed, knowing that he is surrounded by crinkly bags of temptation, any one of which could pounce on him without warning, and imperil his mortal soul.

I think we should just give every Muslim we see all our money, then prostrate ouselves in case they then wish to kick us in the teeth.

P. Tender-Harty
Nu Labour HQ

Does anyone know which variety we should be buying? Salt 'n Vinegar, Cheese and Onion, Festering Weasels bits? I think we should be told

However, a Walkers consumer care team representative was unapologetic. She said: “There is not enough room on the packaging to list things beyond allergy-causing ingredients that can make people ill. A minimal amount of alcohol is used to extract the flavour of some crisps.”

Snacks that are likely to be boycotted by Muslims are Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli, Doritos Chilli Heat Wave and Quavers Cheese.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/article3412749.ece

Not proper crisps then.

I wonder if alcohol has been used in the production of Pork Scratchings.

If so, this could cause an uproar.

I'm utterly outraged that these poor folk have been offended.

However, my little brother spotted some 'Halal Haribo' (WTF??!!)in a shop the other day, so they should be ok for snacks....

happybonzo said:
Does anyone know which variety we should be buying? Salt 'n Vinegar, Cheese and Onion, Festering Weasels bits? I think we should be told
Wouldn't it be fun if it's the Smoky Bacon.

Next the'll be complaining about smokey bacon flavour or beef and onion..

Whats the Korans stance on hedgehog flavour?

..fcukers better keep thier hands off my Pork scratchings

Oh for God's sake. There are plenty of alternatives available. Monster Munch or those prawn cocktail Skips - both perfectly acceptable and indeed quite tasty.

Here's some they made for hadj.

Attachments

Is anyone forcing them to eat crisps? smearing crisps over mosque doors? could anyone spare a few hours a week to give me a hand making sure that somebody does?

Serves Walkers right for serving up Cheese and onion in a blue bag and Salt n'vinegar in a green bag....

flagrant breach of ISO.2345 ptII 'Packaging and Colour coding of potatoe and/or maized based crunchy consumables' revised 1903

If there is a God, he will have made Seabrooks put alcohol in their crisps.

'Specially the Canadian Smoked Ham ones.

theoriginalphantom said:
Is anyone forcing them to eat crisps? smearing crisps over mosque doors? could anyone spare a few hours a week to give me a hand making sure that somebody does?
Crisps are part of the limited range of snackage consumables you can fit through a Ninja slit.

...rice cakes, naan/pitta breads and toast being the others

Pringles being the exception to the rule as you can't get he last of the crumbs out of the tin unless you take a panel beating hammer to the lip of it.