Im on leave but living in the Block

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by swanny36, Jan 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im on leave but i am stay in the block which is SLA. Every night this week there has been an in night for 3 hours due to some twat damaging a do in the block which has pissed hte rsm of. I am on leave and have had a full screw knocking on my door telling me that i have to parade with the others and do the cleaning punishment along with the rest.....where do i stand in this situation. Can i politely tell the full screw where to go or do i have to parade even when on leave
  2. Did your parents move again without telling you where??

3. Go out for the evening or don't answer the door.
  4. Have you put in a Leave pass???

If so then dont answer the door simple as. However dont go swanning around the block bigging it up because your on leave.

Where you involved with the breakage??
  5. To be honest, if there is a parade to clean up the block that you are living in, on leave or not, you should be there to help. Mind you, if you are out, there's not a lot they can do about it.... you're on leave.
  6. its not to tidy up anything....its to polish stupid **** things. Kinda like the stuff you do at basic....i wasnt envolved in the damage as i wernt in the block at the time and yeah i have a leave pass in and signed by my troopy
  7. Grow some balls?
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Just tell him - "It wasn't me, it was a big boy who ran away.... btw I'm on leave. thus not not here"
  9. I wouldn't. Just go out for the night, or lock your door and say you had plans. If you're on leave, you're on leave.

The full screw sounds like a nob tbh. Reminds me of the knobber that asked me to clean up some mess after a few lads had smashed up the block coming in from the piss, the day before I was due to leave the Army... I wonder if somebody tidied it up eventually.
  10. Let me make an assumption here (correct me if I'm wrong though) ; The culprit who caused barrack damages has not come forward to confess, and now everyone is being punished as a result. You are included in this punishment, as you lived in the block at the time of the incident and are under suspicion the same as everyone else.

Leave your door locked, ignore every fucker. If they know you're in there and staying hidden is no longer an option, take the work parades on the chin and start looking at the option of approaching your HR administrators with a view to having your lost leave reinstated. (Not sure of the ins and outs of this, but I've seen it done at my place recently)

I might also suggest learning your lesson and not bother staying in the block whilst on leave in future. ;)
  11. I've got a feeling there's more to this story than he's letting on....
  12. its cleaning for a punishment not for a purpuse
  13. Block party perhaps??
    Swanny what was broken??
  14. I was talking about the '****' part. :)
  15. Serves you right for not having a life, you should be out whoring it up when on leave!