• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Im on a roll. What shall we talk about next?

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
i am going to be bold and bet on myself, as a 1000/1 outsider ;)
I've put a fiver on you at Billy Hill's. Given the odds they are offering and the current rate of interest I have calculated an annual income of £75,000 without touching the capital at all. :wink:

Still, you definately have more chance than me! :cry:

I would have thought that MC at 1 would have been a cracking CRSM. However, I think that option no longer exists. Both SB and DB would get my vote.

eye_spy said:
I would have thought that MC at 1 would have been a cracking CRSM. However, I think that option no longer exists. Both SB and DB would get my vote.
I realised overnight that I know 2 SBs who in theory could be eligible - one more than the other perhaps but hopefully someone would be so kind as to PM me and put me out of my misery about DB.

Latest Threads