Im not into censorship, but believe we should block this!

O2Thief said:
Mad. I want a little island with a wide, deep moat, a GPMG and tons of ammo, a lot of food and water and to be left alone by this world.
Wasn't there a millionaire in the late 1930's who bought his own Pacific island for a bit of peace and quiet etc and it was invaded by the Japanese?

I digress....

Back on topic, this kind of prgramme will only work on those who haven't the courage/ability to think for themselves.

"Spitting Image does the Qu'ran" would have a wider audience.

A Jew eating rabbit hmmmm, surely even illiterate tent dwellers know that rabbits are vegetarion??

Help ma boab

bobthedog said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/2447895/Islamic-%27Bugs-Bunny%27-programme-%27spreads-extremism%27.html

Perhaps we should consider blocking this channel from satellites!

Didnt some visually impaired halfwit offer another £30 million of our hard earned taxes to these people!
I thought you were talking about me.

A guy in Denmark draws a cartoon, result hordes of rags want his b4lls on a skewer, a respected Brit teacher's class votes to name a teddy bear after one of the kids in the class, and they want to stone her. This lot preaches terrorism and mutalation in the name of religion and they expect us to just sit back and take it. About time we started saying NO, as if our slime trail gubmunt will !!!

"He was 'martyred' earlier this year and replaced by Assud, who tells children in his first episode: "I, Assud, will get rid of the Jews, Allah willing, and I will eat them up." "

Do rabbits eat four by twos then? Cos my daughter's just been feeding her rabbit carrots and stuff. I don't want the RSPCA onto me for giving it the wrong diet.

When the danish cartoons were released the masses of Islam went and wrecked a few embassies.

Anyone up for a riot outside some Islamic Countries embassies??!!

Kaiser_Soze said:
When the danish cartoons were released the masses of Islam went and wrecked a few embassies.

Anyone up for a riot outside some Islamic Countries embassies??!!
Oh feck it I say, lets just cut out the middle man and nuke them all and let satan sort them out!

Fecking barbarians!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Current Affairs, News and Analysis 21
Aunty Stella Aviation 15
Y The Intelligence Cell 4