Im not into censorship, but believe we should block this!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bobthedog, Jul 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It might teach the local pikeys a thing or two!
  2. are rabbits halal?
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You've got it all wrong mucker gee.

If we show children suggesting violence, WE are in the wrong. If we take people's land and farms away, WE are wrong, if we oppress people and deny them democracy and freedom, WE are wrong.

On the other hand, if the people of Zimbabwe are oppressed and brutalised, that's a colonial hangover, and WE are wrong, if Mugabe takes the land off white farmers, well, that's a colonial hangover and WE are responsible, and little kids in Palestine are brainwashed into jihadding their little arrses off, then that's because of colonialism and world jewery - so, yep, WE are in the wrong.

You see, past colonial misdeeds and the part of ALL our European forebears makes every crime against humanity in the world today OUR fault. Palestine? Yep, China? Yep, Russia? Yep, any crime whatsoever in Africa? Yep, all crime in the US that is black related? Yep, and so the list goes on.

The white European male made Iddi Amin, Pol Pot, Stalin, Atila the Hun et al, and it his offspring who must bear the responsiblity today . . . . unless of course, you are a gay, black, bean eating hippy or a government member, in which case it is your duty to cast the first stone.
  4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Maybe they could do a western version where an Israeli/American Elmer Fudd turns up and opens a can of whoop ass?
    At least Muslims here are speaking out against it
    IMHO they will never be taken seriously as a religion with this sort of rubbish peddled in their god's name
  5. I think the glass eyed one offered the money to the people, which is not necessarily the same as offering it to a religiously affiliated tv show.

Personally, I'm disgusted. But I'm easily disgusted, I felt sick when I saw baptist tv shows being beamed from baptist owned satellites to idiotic audiences who throw money at the producers. I felt sick when I saw the whole Branch Davidian/David Koresh circus and realised that our friends and allies in faith and force were going to kill them, mothers and kids included.

There are loonies everywhere, many of whom appear to be obsessed with their own take on the best way to worship the same God through the use of different names and interpretations of ancient customs. They're all, of course, fucking nuts, and for some reason we're supposed to tolerate them.

Hopefully we'll find an alternative to oil real soon, then we can sit back and let the buggers starve themselves into submission. Nothing like an empty belly to quell the subversives and keep them in their places.
  6. More from the channel:

The Hamas Happy Gang - How to Kidnap People

There is a US bill afoot which is aiming at curbing these style of broadcasts, and it has been applied to Hezbollah & Hamas TV particularly for programs such as the above which aim to incite "youth armies"[sic] to militia actions in the name of "all that's holy" (or unholy as the case appears to be).

About all they can do is lobby the Satellite hosting corporations to take them off the airwaves, which essentially circumvents the issue up until the point that said Islamic Fundys can launch their own geo-stat networks. This they have done with some measure of success but there are still a few out there who haven't yet budged (as is evident).

It is all a bit sick though when you look into exactly what they'll broadcast to their kids... a bit like CBeeBies would be if it was made by a bunch of crack addicted-pedagog-serial killers.
  7. What channel is it on sky digital......
  8. I think that this as a good advert for Muslim thinking. Not worthy of the very serious step of censorship. Give them enough rope................
  9. Looks slightly more entertaining than celebrity snatch trimming on ice or big brother or most of the cr@p we are stuck with on our tvs at home.
  10. Looks just as good as family guy.
  11. Well yes of course, family guy does cross a few lines... but then again it doesn't get a guy to dress up in a Bee costume and then swing live cats by their tails for popular Kids TV entertainment....

That one had the bunny crusaders out at PETA right outraged it did.
  12. I love it already. But yes, needs to be rid of.
  13. That or moved to the 9 o'clock water shed ;)
  14. ......and they'll bomb your school bus on its morning run!