• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Im not going to die from liver failure after all!

You'd all better be quick!

Should have read the article through to the end....

In a further attack on Britain’s drinkers, it was revealed yesterday that a coalition of health organisations is mounting a campaign to force a 10 per cent increase in alcohol taxation.

putteesinmyhands said:

In a further attack on Britain’s drinkers, it was revealed yesterday that a coalition of health organisations is mounting a campaign to force a 10 per cent increase in alcohol taxation.
I doubt that this would get through the house of commons, they won't want to pay more for their booze. I hope so anyway! Otherwise it's on with the balaclava and time to start firebombing everything in sight! :D

Flashman_1 said:
putteesinmyhands said:

I doubt that this would get through the house of commons, they won't want to pay more for their booze. I hope so anyway!
But isn't their bar tax-free - and exempt from the smoking ban??

putteesinmyhands said:
Flashman_1 said:
putteesinmyhands said:

I doubt that this would get through the house of commons, they won't want to pay more for their booze. I hope so anyway!
But isn't their bar tax-free - and exempt from the smoking ban??
Bastards, to the barricades now comrades, we'll count the dead when we're finished shooting them.

Latest Threads