Im not going anywhere

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Radical_Dreamer, Jan 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060106/wl_afp/britainpoliticsblair_060106025851

2. Noooooooooooooo *slits wrists*

3. In a rather sad way I'm glad to have BLiar remain as Headmaster in preference to "Strangely" Brown who genuinely scares me. The sooner we are rid of the lot the better.

4. I agree, however, don't the party actually have to elect a new leader? Is it a dead cert that Brown would be a good idea?....perhaps he is too closely linked with this administration......could lead to a John major type scenario? I think it would be better for the party to hold a properly contested election for a new leader.

5. Postie, in an ideal world maybe mate, the MP's would only get lent on to vote in the right person for the job or to put it another way "be pressurised to vote for the person the Govenment wants !

6. He owes to the electorate? Jesus......What have done to deserve that?

7. My guess that they'll be a vicious leadership struggle in the Labour party when the PM steps down.

8. What a slimy, fücking arrogant b@stard Blair is. I remember listening to the cünt on the radio in the run-up to the 2001 election, when he said: "I will not be dictated to by the electorate". And he was serious, too!
    I never liked him before, but I liked him even less after that!

MsG

9. His conceit and arrogance are second only to his wife's devastatingly attractive looks.