im not a squaddie, im a.......

Don't know if this has been done before, but i've been to a few towns that are, lets say, not big fans of the Army.

I was wondering what 'jobs' people have said they have to get into pubs/clubs/wenches pants.

Soberly, i've been a student (27 now, not working), Bar man, NAAFI staff (shudder) and a truck driver.

Drunk, i've been a 'Underwater wood welder', 'Crisp technician', 'Underwear inspector' and 'Whiskey adjudicator'

Any others i should try???

indoubitabley said:
Don't know if this has been done before, but i've been to a few towns that are, lets say, not big fans of the Army.

I was wondering what 'jobs' people have said they have to get into pubs/clubs/wenches pants.

Soberly, i've been a student (27 now, not working), Bar man, NAAFI staff (shudder) and a truck driver.

Drunk, i've been a 'Underwater wood welder', 'Crisp technician', 'Underwear inspector' and 'Whiskey adjudicator'

Any others i should try???
Rent boy :D

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
tattybadger said:
.... active and practising muslim homo.
You used 5 words there where 4 will do, as the 4th word automatically implies the 5th.................standby!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Arrse bandit 8)

In one particular town where a girl asked me if i was a squddie, I reasuringly stated that i was a student on holiday. The bitch still wouldn't believe even once I'd got my student ID out (I was OTC on an AT camp).

Eisenbahnknotenpunkthinundherschiebanlageführer..

An underwater welder working in the submarine pens under the hangers at Brize Norton (classified, don't tell anyone luv!). Also, 'I'm an undertaker, I've been sent up here to help out after a big motorway smash up - smell the embalming fluid on my fingers'!

You have a rewarding but poorly paid job teaching underprivileged blind kids to explore their world through music. If that does'nt get you anywhere, I don't know what will!

I used the venerable "I park Nuclear Submarines". AS long as you keep a straight face and explain the 'facts' of it, it becomes one of those 'so strange it must be true' things

Latest Threads