im not a squaddie, im a.......

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by indoubitabley, Oct 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know if this has been done before, but i've been to a few towns that are, lets say, not big fans of the Army.

I was wondering what 'jobs' people have said they have to get into pubs/clubs/wenches pants.

Soberly, i've been a student (27 now, not working), Bar man, NAAFI staff (shudder) and a truck driver.

Drunk, i've been a 'Underwater wood welder', 'Crisp technician', 'Underwear inspector' and 'Whiskey adjudicator'

Any others i should try???
  2. daz

daz LE

Rent boy :D
  3. Unterwasser panzer fahrer.. :wink:
  4. .... active and practising muslim homo.
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You used 5 words there where 4 will do, as the 4th word automatically implies the 5th.................standby!
  6. cchicken catcher :hungry:
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Arrse bandit 8)
  8. Penguin Keeper at (local Zoo), Bouncy Castle Repair man.
  9. his bestest friend
  10. and co-account holder of the joint Barclays account.
  11. In one particular town where a girl asked me if i was a squddie, I reasuringly stated that i was a student on holiday. The bitch still wouldn't believe even once I'd got my student ID out (I was OTC on an AT camp).
  12. Church of England Vicar, just released from HMP Pentonville for fiddling .....
  13. Eisenbahnknotenpunkthinundherschiebanlageführer..
  14. An underwater welder working in the submarine pens under the hangers at Brize Norton (classified, don't tell anyone luv!). Also, 'I'm an undertaker, I've been sent up here to help out after a big motorway smash up - smell the embalming fluid on my fingers'!
  15. Bwahahahahaha!