"Im not a nympho!!" Mad Dogs mistress speaks out...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Feb 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Adair's former moll hits back over 'character assassination' after she appears as witness in assault case

Sunday, February 04, 2007

By Stephen Breen

The ex-lover of ousted terror boss Johnny 'Mad Dog' Adair last night denied she was a sex-crazed maniac.

Jackie 'Legs' Robinson - who had a nine-year affair with the exiled UFF leader - said her marriage is now over because she has been wrongly branded a nymphomaniac. .....

http://www.sundaylife.co.uk/news/article2224808.ece

So she's into a bit of bestiality then.....

2. DELETE : Jackie 'Legs' Robinson
    INSERT : Jackie 'Fezzin Munter' Robinson.

Wouldn't touch her with yours Spike !

Bet she goes like a belt fed Milan though - mingers normally do (or so someone told me !

QRU AR

3. [​IMG]

Classy.

4. Hmmm - OK I would BUT only for Queen and Country :headbang:

5. I'm sure she is a lovely girl, of whom your mum would approve.....

6. No she wouldn't - she's a Proddie :brilsmurf:

I'll bet that Kackie Jackie has had enough t0dger to make a handrail round HMP Maghaberry. :headbang:

7. Too f*cking right. I'll bet she goes like a train.

I'd bang it like a Lambeg drum.

8. I'd hit it.

9. She looks like the sort of lass that loves it up the hoop. Bit like AndyPipkins Mum, but she doesn't dye her hair.

10. msr

msr LE

After he'd killed a Catholic, UDA commander Johnny 'Mad Dog' Adair would be sexually aroused. He'd watch the TV news to see if his victims had died.

"If he got the result he wanted, he'd let out a lion roar and jump up and punch the air. It was on those occasions, he'd be particularly wild in bed," says his ex-mistress Jackie 'Legs' Robinson.

The police would sit outside the house as the bedroom curtains closed. Officers would cheer when Adair and his lover eventually emerged. "I suppose the security forces call that surveillance but I call it voyeurism," says Robinson. "It began to annoy me, especially if they beeped their horns, so I'd pull off my top and show them my tits."

[snip]

On hearing rumours of Adair's bisexuality, Robinson quizzed him. "He asked would I mind. I told him I wouldn't care so long as he used protection. These men would have had more interest shaking hands with the IRA than using condoms."

http://www.nuzhound.com/articles/Sunday_Tribune/arts2006/oct29_sex_sectarianism_Loyalist_paramilitary__SBreen.php

msr

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Funily enough, the millies old mans doing bird there!

12. So its true then - she's not a slut!

Why the fcuk did I never get any jobs like that when I was "across the water"?

Although I did see the tape of the lady taking a dump outside the Divis Flats by hiching her skirts up and cacking on the move - good patrol drills! :highfive: