Im no woman beater.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Robert_Da_Hero, May 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, so i'v never hit a woman in my life but.. they actually get me so angry, for instance last night had a barny with my slag of a female went out and happend to bottle some ukrainian guy for the fact of brushing past me at the bar terrible I know tehehe.

previous examples include smashing up random shops after getting off the phone, threatening muckers with weapons etc etc. Women ayy?

Share your experiences.
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

is your carer sure you're allowed on the internet?
  3. You need help.
  4. I don't even know what he said...
  5. very amusing. You two probably take it out on your missus, i understand.
  6. No they just probably arent dick heads, I get angry but I dont bottle randomers. Get a grip
  7. Your right Jerry, I need to get a grip hence me venting my shambolic behaviour here.
  8. You need to channel that anger into something productive, have you ever thought of joining the army ?
  9. Ha you must be the humerous one.
  10. No that's the bone one. Any chance of seeing your downtrodden, punch-bag of a bint's gash? Gopping chicks sporting a shiner give me wood.
  11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

you sound as though you dont have a leg to stand on.

shit wind up.
  12. Pics of the gash?? I can do better than that you can have her.

Maguire do me a favour and save me from the drivvle of your fingers posting.
  13. You are a woman beater. You are just trying to find others like you so that you feel less of a complete turd.

Get professional help.
  14. Your clearly missing the point.
  15. You're right. Not being trained in mental disorder it's difficult for me to understand violent over reaction and taking out wroth on inanimate objects to get satisfaction.

You may, of course, just be someone trying to gain background information for a thesis on domestic violence being prone to military personnel.