"I'm no Nazi" says bar owner.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Miner, Jul 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An Indonesian bar owner denies he's a Nazi, despite decorating his bar in swastikas and having the staff dress up in WWII German uniforms.

Personally if they all looked like the girl in the front right of the pic. I'd go there.

nazi bar.jpg

LINK to full story.
  2. Problem is that only the girl in the front right of the pic looks like the girl in the front right of the pic. The other 21 don't.

He needs to sort his staff recruitment drills out!
  3. This is a disgrace. Third from left, Herman Goring would have had him shot for the footwear!
  4. I bet they do a great Nazi Goring.
    • Like Like x 16
  5. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Business sense of owner: 10/10
    Free publicity for owner: 10/10
    Owners tact: 1/10

6. I wonder if he went for a Nazi themed menu.

Flame Grilled Jew-cy Burgers, comes with salad covered in a Belsen-ic vinegar dressing. Curly fries optional.
    • Like Like x 7
  7. .
    Ha ha ha, imagine a coach load of Jews travelling round Indonesia "Mmmm, let's pop into this bar .... WHAT THE?! ... pass me my heart pills".

8. Is that the cast of "Arro, Arro"?
    • Like Like x 16
  9. Mod edit - Racist post removed and 24 hr ban given
    • Like Like x 1

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Credit where credit's due, they've done a better job with their get up (and their physique) than half the psuedo-krauts on the Search for a Star thread.

Lest we forget...

• Like Like x 1

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Well we know it won't be a juice bar...
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I wouldn't fancy eating there after seeing the state of the kitchens.......:omg:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Then of course there's their Riechsttafel. A selection of small dishes including Warsaw Satay and Borman Kebap. Don't forget to leave room for the Wanasee Rendang, final solution Opor ayam and Goebbels Gado-Gado. All eaten from right to the far right of course.