I'm no facist but....

Italians seem to have a good system. Round them up stick them on a plane home. If they want to appeal they have to do it through the Italian Embassy in their home country and pay for it themselves. But that's too simple isn't it.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
What's more amazing is how stupid some people are that they actually fall for this. "One American tourist lost $200 in less than 90 seconds." Anyone got his name? He might be interested in buying London Bridge - it's being replaced soon, but keep it under your hat.

Just wish the Filth had the time (and inclination) to do this twice daily on the streets.
Mind you, they get charged, bailed and are rarely punished to a degree that stops them reoffending.
(the Romanians, not the Filth)

Italians seem to have a good system. Round them up stick them on a plane home. If they want to appeal they have to do it through the Italian Embassy in their home country and pay for it themselves. But that's too simple isn't it.
I like the Ausi rules where I think they ship them out to a Pacific Island, pay the country for taking them in and then process the application from their. Haven't we got an island or two we could use or perhaps pay Iceland? I did think Accession Island might work, only need a leaky tub to get them there?
Incidentally on the local news, a Somalian Athlete, brought in by the Olympic bods, to carry the torch, has done a bunk. Well fuck me Sarg, they are right clever buggers. Who would have thought of that?

I like the Ausi rules where I think they ship them out to a Pacific Island, pay the country for taking them in and then process the application from their. Haven't we got an island or two we could use or perhaps pay Iceland? I did think Accession Island might work, only need a leaky tub to get them there?
Incidentally on the local news, a Somalian Athlete, brought in by the Olympic bods, to carry the torch, has done a bunk. Well fuck me Sarg, they are right clever buggers. Who would have thought of that?
The Isle of Man would do nicely. It was big prison camp during WWII.

The Isle of Man would do nicely. It was big prison camp during WWII.
So long as they were removed for TT fortnight, that would do it.

Wtf??

Fat plodess.JPG

This is a kiss-o-gram isn't it?

Well yes, as it happens we do have an uninhabited island belonging to UK, it called........................Rockall, excellent sea views all year round and birds aplenty to eat

Hmmm.....Short, fat, female, lesbian? Wait a minute, she/it doesn't appear to be ethnic or physically disabled, oh never mind she/it ticks most of the diversity/equality boxes so beloved by our moronic establishment, so is fairly typical of the "POLICE FARCE" aka "POLICE SERVICE" we are saddled with today, making she/it emminently suitable, albeit useless, at being a police officer in the keystone cops farce which passes for our Constabularies today!

Well yes, as it happens we do have an uninhabited island belonging to UK, it called........................Rockall, excellent sea views all year round and birds aplenty to eat
As I've said before why not use a couple of the smaller Falkland Islands, out of sight out of mind!!

Just wish the Filth had the time (and inclination) to do this twice daily on the streets.
Mind you, they get charged, bailed and are rarely punished to a degree that stops them reoffending.
(the Romanians, not the Filth)

I acted in a case sometime ago where a Romany Gypsey was appealing a 6 month sentence for theft. I was asked by the Judge to appear as the "lady" had shown up without a lawyer. She was completely indifferent to the proceedings, as far as she was concerned she shouldn't have to go to prison because she was a mother.

As it turned out the Judge had adjourned the case before to allow her to get a lawyer and for the Rossers to check out how much social welfare she was getting.

Needless to say I was on a hiding to nothing. Between her and her husband, the family were receiving over £90k in benefits per annum and were living in large house, at the cost of the state, in a fairly plush area.

I was surprised that the Judge only opted to uphold the 6 month sentence and not increase it.

Just as a point of order, lets not confuse Romanys with the Romanian people. The Romanians, in my experience, are one of the most decent peoples I have ever come across. They despise the Romany as much as the rest of Europe as they are tarred with the same brush as them.

K

Kirkz

Just as a point of order, lets not confuse Romanys with the Romanian people. The Romanians, in my experience, are one of the most decent peoples I have ever come across. They despise the Romany as much as the rest of Europe as they are tarred with the same brush as them.
If only!!! Then we could at least throw lit matches at them :)

confuse Romanys with the Romanian people[/B]. The Romanians, in my experience, are one of the most decent peoples I have ever come across. They despise the Romany as much as the rest of Europe as they are tarred with the same brush as them.
Interesting point - Would those arrested have been Romanys? If so they are the same shower who hang about at Vauxhall Bridge lights trying to 'clean' your windscreen, work in organized begging groups around Westminster, muscle in on the Big Issue crowd and generally behave as scutters.

OK, if you can try not to confuse Paddies and Pikeys.

My Mum detested Pikeys; "Those are not Gypsies. THEY ARE TINKERS!"

Even better, aren't the Falklands a part of the UK? Whack in a few of those mobile home parks, job jobbed. They can be gainfully employed since there are a few fields there that need tidying up. They're not My Fields.