Im New Hello

Hello.....

Enjoy, and dont take much of it too seriously...

Its also traditional to submit a photo to the gallery when you join.....

dw2b said:
Hi to all Im new here and hope I can join in, I get married to a squddie next yr.
When will they ever learn! oh and Hello............

Counting the seconds until an Arrse maiden gets all upset and feels threatened by yet another female poster.

Welcome and have fun.

17 thousand, 18 thousand......

G

Goku

MicknDarcyJo said:
Its also traditional to submit a photo to the gallery when you join.....
Something titled “LOL this is me” should go down well, be sure to wear big hoopy ear rings, chaff shots are a must.

Hi im new to this as well i turned 17 in October and have been with my other half a while he has asked me to marry him, thing is he rushing it because he wants us to be married before he transfers to Infantry. Thing is i got my career to think about as well not sure what to do.

Ditch and run now!! You're to bloody young to commit without finding out a bit more about life and achieving your own goals.

Watch and shoot

pinkfairyprincess said:
Hi im new to this as well i turned 17 in October and have been with my other half a while he has asked me to marry him, thing is he rushing it because he wants us to be married before he transfers to Infantry. Thing is i got my career to think about as well not sure what to do.
How long's 'a while' anyway? 3 weeks and 2 days? 4 1/2 months? 3 years?

Not sure why you'd want to get married at 17 anyway 8O

But sod what I say, why don't you take your own advice....

pinkfairyprincess said:
I have been with lads both about to join the Army and already serving. It is hard and the insecurities do run high but you get over it-trust me. One thing i would advise though i seen it happen before- dont rush into marriage or kids it just messes things up. Good luck with both the two day course and with your girlfriend.

pinkfairyprincess said:
Its easier said and done to just run out on him a lot has happened i just wondered if maybe anyone else had the same experiences.
You are still a child, why the fukc would you want to get married? You're still a kid, FFS, enjoying it while you can.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Officers 19
E Army Reserve 24
E Lonely Hearts 13