• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Im New Hello

Counting the seconds until an Arrse maiden gets all upset and feels threatened by yet another female poster.

Welcome and have fun.

17 thousand, 18 thousand......

G

Goku

MicknDarcyJo said:
Its also traditional to submit a photo to the gallery when you join.....
Something titled “LOL this is me” should go down well, be sure to wear big hoopy ear rings, chaff shots are a must.

Hi im new to this as well i turned 17 in October and have been with my other half a while he has asked me to marry him, thing is he rushing it because he wants us to be married before he transfers to Infantry. Thing is i got my career to think about as well not sure what to do.

pinkfairyprincess said:
Hi im new to this as well i turned 17 in October and have been with my other half a while he has asked me to marry him, thing is he rushing it because he wants us to be married before he transfers to Infantry. Thing is i got my career to think about as well not sure what to do.
How long's 'a while' anyway? 3 weeks and 2 days? 4 1/2 months? 3 years?

Not sure why you'd want to get married at 17 anyway 8O

But sod what I say, why don't you take your own advice....

pinkfairyprincess said:
I have been with lads both about to join the Army and already serving. It is hard and the insecurities do run high but you get over it-trust me. One thing i would advise though i seen it happen before- dont rush into marriage or kids it just messes things up. Good luck with both the two day course and with your girlfriend.

pinkfairyprincess said:
Its easier said and done to just run out on him a lot has happened i just wondered if maybe anyone else had the same experiences.
You are still a child, why the fukc would you want to get married? You're still a kid, FFS, enjoying it while you can.

Latest Threads